RAMC Officers Mess Dress

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Apr 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    anyone out there, or know of anyone out there, who after many years service want to get rid of a RAMC Officers Mess Dress,male.......sizes: 44" chest, 36" waist, 32" inside leg or there abouts?

Need only, not urgently!
    Cheers all

Know I haven't been on here for a while but you know I live in the back of beyond, technology here is still powered by steam..........
  2. if your in ellesmere port ask melvin,, the old barman,, he has one to spare
  3. Dui-lai

I have one exactly that size if you are interested PM me?
  4. I've got several sets of these...
  5. seeeexxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyy
  6. I saw someone dressed like that in Denver Airport.
  7. PM sent
  8. you can have mine, i thought youd sacked the TA/cadet thing!
  9. Left the TA, still with Cadets! What size are we talking mate?
  10. Oh me, me, I need one too................though I'm not as fat as dui lai.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE
  11. @TechTechTech

sizing required would be useful
  12. Gashket tailors do made to measure kit. Very good service and cheap aswell.
  13. :winkrazz:

You can have my old one for 50 quid, I'm in Narberth, can bring it on Tues for you if you want?

Why do you not buy a tuxs, that what I am going to wear in June!!!:winkrazz::winkrazz:
  14. Bloody hell, didn't realise you were on here!!!! I was going to wear one in June but thought I would see if I can scrounge a cheap one somewhere!!!! Bring it and I'll see if I fit it!!
  15. you can have mine;you might look good in a dress.hehhehehe!