• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAMC Officers Mess Dress & Service Dress- For sale

Hi folks,

due to orders from a higher authority, I now have on my hands, new, never been worn Service Dress & RAMC Officers Mess Dress that I have no need for.

Serious offers please, I also have various other pieces of equipment (George boots, Sam Brown etc, shoes, No1 Dress hat) that I need to get rid of.

PM me if your interested and I will divulge sizes etc.................................
..........................................................................................................
Queue abuse from all the usual suspects :roll:

Hmmmmmmm That could come in very handy. But as I remember you, it would be too short and too large around the waist and the arms would not be long enough to reach the trouser pockets :D

Sorry to hear that you can't come out to play anymore :cry:

Filbert Fox said:
what did you do to get sacked from the TA?
Nothing, it was the threat of sack from the Missus that made me jump :cry: .......and as for play no more, tell me about it! I'll start a war down here in Wales........mind if someone still in was to organise a BMS re-union.... :roll: :wink: :twisted:

I'm bumping this as I still have the feckers and need to get rid!!!!

Come on folks, willing to barter.........I have a bacardi fixation that needs attention, especially over the Xmas period!!!

Latest Threads