RAMC Officers Mess Dress & Service Dress- For sale

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Nov 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi folks,

due to orders from a higher authority, I now have on my hands, new, never been worn Service Dress & RAMC Officers Mess Dress that I have no need for.

Serious offers please, I also have various other pieces of equipment (George boots, Sam Brown etc, shoes, No1 Dress hat) that I need to get rid of.

PM me if your interested and I will divulge sizes etc.................................
    ..........................................................................................................
    Queue abuse from all the usual suspects :roll:

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

QA Large.

3. Have they sacked you already?
    or
    Have BMS been taken over by the QAs?

4. No long haired RSM ordered me to be a freaking civvie, full-stop!! :cry:

5. Never mind, you can tell your war stories down at the legion, and there is always the past and present!

6. he never turns up to the P&P! might do now hes an arseifer though!

7. Not anymore matey :twisted: ........nearly........and as for the legion, I'm banned already from telling war stories :oops:

8. what did you do to get sacked from the TA?

9. Hmmmmmmm That could come in very handy. But as I remember you, it would be too short and too large around the waist and the arms would not be long enough to reach the trouser pockets :D

Sorry to hear that you can't come out to play anymore :cry:

10. Nothing, it was the threat of sack from the Missus that made me jump :cry: .......and as for play no more, tell me about it! I'll start a war down here in Wales........mind if someone still in was to organise a BMS re-union.... :roll: :wink: :twisted:

11. I'm bumping this as I still have the feckers and need to get rid!!!!

Come on folks, willing to barter.........I have a bacardi fixation that needs attention, especially over the Xmas period!!!

12. What size are these things and what rank are they currently presenting?

13. Too late, all have found a new home :cry: