RAMC Officers Mess Dress & Service Dress- For sale

Hi folks,

due to orders from a higher authority, I now have on my hands, new, never been worn Service Dress & RAMC Officers Mess Dress that I have no need for.

Serious offers please, I also have various other pieces of equipment (George boots, Sam Brown etc, shoes, No1 Dress hat) that I need to get rid of.

PM me if your interested and I will divulge sizes etc.................................
..........................................................................................................
Queue abuse from all the usual suspects :roll:

Have they sacked you already?
or
Have BMS been taken over by the QAs?

he never turns up to the P&P! might do now hes an arseifer though!

what did you do to get sacked from the TA?

Hmmmmmmm That could come in very handy. But as I remember you, it would be too short and too large around the waist and the arms would not be long enough to reach the trouser pockets :D

Sorry to hear that you can't come out to play anymore :cry:

Filbert Fox said:
what did you do to get sacked from the TA?
Nothing, it was the threat of sack from the Missus that made me jump :cry: .......and as for play no more, tell me about it! I'll start a war down here in Wales........mind if someone still in was to organise a BMS re-union.... :roll: :wink: :twisted:

I'm bumping this as I still have the feckers and need to get rid!!!!

Come on folks, willing to barter.........I have a bacardi fixation that needs attention, especially over the Xmas period!!!