RAMC no2 belt

Hello all, does anyone know where I can pick up a green parade belt as worn by ramc with no2 dress/fads? i've seen plenty of white belts with the capbadge on but I want one as per dress regs so green and material not plastic as it says. I'm attached to a non med unit so best to just pick one up myself I think.

cheers.

Between 86 and 97, I don't think I ever saw one once. It was always plastic - usually the same "working" belt as we were supposed to wear with lightweights. The only reason they were half decent condition was as we all wore a spare '58. What were you issued with? That's usually the one to go with

Good luck with your search

cheers, I rebadged so never had one, just got the new fad uniform. I do have a spare nylon green belt but even with brass fittings it's not a good look. every picture I see has the white belt and not just on no1s. I'll ask some of the lads who just came in see, if the had one iss
ued for passout.

cheers, I rebadged so never had one, just got the new fad uniform. I do have a spare nylon green belt but even with brass fittings it's not a good look. every picture I see has the white belt and not just on no1s. I'll ask some of the lads who just came in see, if the had one iss
ued for passout.
Yeah. I went from LI to RAMC, but no one had one issued. We got a white plastic one with a brass buckle, not the cap badge buckle, like the green GS buckle but in brass, which we had to give back after passing out at Keogh (long story why I passed out twice).

I do still have my white one and white woolly gloves though, somehow. I wore my 2's more in one week at Keogh (14 times*) than in the previous 5 years (twice).

Yes, it was RoP's. How did you guess?

there's the brown material one that comes with it but that's not in dress regs. I thought that would replace the various belts we all ware too so either dress regs haven't caught up yet on army map who knows. found a coulerene green belt though so I may use that until told otherwise or the refs update.

It's always been the belt that comes with the FAD since their introduction as far as I know. I know the dress regs are a bit dodgy though and don't really reference to this.

The easy answer fellas and girls is... You wear the issued Fad belt with Fad, ( the brown cloth job) and the white belt if you passed drill course, simples. I'm ex LI and just done SMQC so I'm a ninja on Fad dress after being called a tramp.... rocked up with no lanyard or them gay shoes, peak cap etc.... Anyways, Keep smart my Med Corp Pumper friends .