RAMC Mess kit on ebay

Thanks ('twas me that was looking for them) - I've got them now through other sources, but thanks for the heads up.

Anyone want a QA Male Sgts Mess Dress, Worn twice in very good condition, open to any offers (monetary only).

I've a set of RAMC mess dress in good nic
Fit someone 5'11
Chest 40
Waist 30-32

Dont fork out 350+ for a new set

Lamster said:
Fit someone 5'11
Chest 40
Waist 30-32

Dont fork out 350+ for a new set
Don't want your kit, but just wanted to say... Coconut dancers! Awesome!

Lamster said:
Waist 30-32
Who you trying to kid Lamby? if thats the size you have you've never got in them kegs!! :D

stan2484 said:
Lamster said:
Waist 30-32
Who you trying to kid Lamby? if thats the size you have you've never got in them kegs!! :D
Eh Yorkshire..... if ur still in you must have a massive V cut in the back of ur kegs just like a certain rodney had at 4 afa :lol: see you on the 12th?

Lamster said:
stan2484 said:
Lamster said:
Waist 30-32
Eh Yorkshire..... if ur still in you must have a massive V cut in the back of ur kegs just like a certain rodney had at 4 afa :lol: see you on the 12th?
:lol: no mate I got out in 01 so no V kegs for me fella, not able to make it on the 12th fella. You out now or still hanging around in the pension trap?

stan2484 said:
Lamster said:
stan2484 said:
Lamster said:
Waist 30-32
:lol: no mate I got out in 01 so no V kegs for me fella, not able to make it on the 12th fella. You out now or still hanging around in the pension trap?
Still in lad, should be leaving NI soon off to Brum withing the next month. Well and truely in the pension trap.. daft not to with 4 yrs left... should think that there'll be more reunions in the future. Eat white bread!

A question about female mess kit - is the black dress the same for all regiments, and just the jacket that changes?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Classified Ads 0
D Military Clothing & Boots 1
T Classified Ads 0