RAMC Mess kit on ebay

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Bedpan2zero, Apr 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He didn't last long.....................................

2. Thanks ('twas me that was looking for them) - I've got them now through other sources, but thanks for the heads up.

3. Anyone want a QA Male Sgts Mess Dress, Worn twice in very good condition, open to any offers (monetary only).

4. I've a set of RAMC mess dress in good nic
    Fit someone 5'11
    Chest 40
    Waist 30-32

Dont fork out 350+ for a new set

5. Don't want your kit, but just wanted to say... Coconut dancers! Awesome!

6. Who you trying to kid Lamby? if thats the size you have you've never got in them kegs!! :D

7. Maybe that's why he's selling them...

8. Does it smell of Lavender?

9. Eh Yorkshire..... if ur still in you must have a massive V cut in the back of ur kegs just like a certain rodney had at 4 afa :lol: see you on the 12th?

10. :lol: no mate I got out in 01 so no V kegs for me fella, not able to make it on the 12th fella. You out now or still hanging around in the pension trap?

11. Still in lad, should be leaving NI soon off to Brum withing the next month. Well and truely in the pension trap.. daft not to with 4 yrs left... should think that there'll be more reunions in the future. Eat white bread!

12. No in my line of work, something a lot worse

13. Not Cool Water FFS?

14. Hey Wasme you'd look just dandy in a QA Mess kit as you have the Arrse for it so I'm told ?