RAMC MESS DRESS for sale

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Blueoffroader400, Jun 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For Sale is my RAMC quality Mess Dress, purchased & measured for myself by non- other than Michael Jay Taylor of Stowmarket. Wearing the Rank of WO2 but also has Sgt’s Chevrons to go with it, and a pair of size 9 George boots.
    Jacket Chest 42”- 44”, Waist coat 42” – 44”, and Trousers Waste 32”- 34” with inside leg 32”.
    This mess dress is in perfect condition like new always been Dry cleaned after use. If you’re interested PM me for £*** and photos available on request. :wink:

2. Does it mean RAMC quality ie suspect, or that it is quality

3. It just happens to be RAMC!! :roll:

Yes mate its quality Mess Kit, You interested? :wink:

4. Check pm's.

5. Weight on mate? :D

6. my mess dress is taking up wardrobe space but I like to go in when I'm alone and stroke it and talk about the great times that we had together. I dont talk to my george boots though, that would be crazy, I only had those for a year so they wouldnt know what we are on about most of the time.

7. Like you really remember those times that you were wearing it?

8. I remember putting it on

9. And after that

10. thats why I talk to my mess dress, however it was usually as leathered as me due to me missing my mouth so much with my drink!

11. Did well to miss that target

12. I was drinking through my mouth not my nose!

13. Curses drat and double drat missed the chance for the cheap big hooter line

14. unlike you my friend!

15. Must be getting mellow in my considerable old age