• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAMC Medical Cadets

I have never found the link to the Cadet's page on the DMSD to be operational. Not since it moved to the new site anyway.
Fortunately I receive the newsletters, from both Recruiting and HQ, via the Royal Mail.

Cheers anyway...!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bedpan2zero said:
Goatman said:
...have a newsletter...the October 2006 edition is apparentely online here

Le Chevre
bad link goaty
It's on the DMSD website...URL is http://main.defence.mod.uk/dms-site_med/dmsd site/cadetoct06.doc

Unfortunately, the October Newsletter contains names and phone numbers etc which I don't think should be replicated here.

But I'll speak to the editor and ask if we can put an email contact up on ARRSE for folk who would like to sight a copy ?

( Unless of course he/she is present??? Cue cries of " I'M Spartacus"....NO! I'M Spartacus !! ")

Edited to add: Hmmmm, a little bird (Thanks Robin) tells me that if you ping an email to cadetrecruiting@ramc.mod.uk the stunning Heather will send you a copy !

Lee Shaver ( for the English speakers)

Latest Threads