• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RAMC medic reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll graduate from medical school in July. I'm keen to do some reservist work when finished.

Excuses aside at 13 I developed anorexia for a year. That's been resolved for over a decade and I've had a clean bill of health ever since. Would this completely scrap my plans?

Thanks @The_Duke, I couldn't find anything related in the thread so posted a new reply.

I had a look at that JSP 950 and realised I'd get S8'ed . Any idea of what my odds of a successful appeal would be?

Thanks @The_Duke, I couldn't find anything related in the thread so posted a new reply.

I had a look at that JSP 950 and realised I'd get S8'ed . Any idea of what my odds of a successful appeal would be?
what would you be appealing against?
You apparently don't fit the criteria for entry, therefore you are going to try and overturn the system recording eating disorders as a refusal for entry.
Good luck with that one

Status
Not open for further replies.