RAMC LE Commissioning

You're on the internet ........ a rumour site........ asking for career advice..........you're fcuked my friend........... ;o)
Apologies for dragging up an old thread, the time has come for me to submit my paperwork to be in the mix for the LE commission(s) in my trade, initial interviews completed and all paperwork heading to APC as I type. Anyone who has passed recently got any information of what I should be expecting should I get through the filter board next month? Any relevant information or guidance is greatly appreciated.
TS I get the feeling that you have already completed the LE selection board, therefore instead of dishing out what is in my opinion sarcasm can't you screw the nut for CV and pass on some advice onto them about what you encountered. Your experience and advice and it may well end up as being invaluable and be all the help they need.

Like I say please accept my apologies if this reads as a cheeky email and or offends you then it honestly isn't meant to.

Cheers TS,CV

"If I have seen farther it is by standing on the shoulders of giants"

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

TS: I am more interested in peoples experiences of the 3 day board than career advice, obviously things change each year and each persons experience is different but it is good to get an idea of what goes on. You never know, I may even accept an MSO commission should the opportunity arise ;-)

TS: I am more interested in peoples experiences of the 3 day board than career advice, obviously things change each year and each persons experience is different but it is good to get an idea of what goes on. You never know, I may even accept an MSO commission should the opportunity arise ;-)
Cherryviper. You can PM me if you wish. I was on a mixed TA and Regular Main Board in February this year.

Latest Threads