RAMC LE Commissioning

unlucky cokecan, chin up and get stuck in next year if there is one.
Hope the board make the right decision thats for the good and benefit of the Army and of course the Trade!

When you are all in one corps then the process will be simple, the futures not orange its Grey and Scarlet for you boys and girls!!!

Bad luck cOkecan think of Robert the Bruce.......amny great military leaders have stumbled at some point and then raced to the finish........Good luck next time. At least you can read a signal...........I shall say no more!

FAF... I've had many dealings with numorous surgical teams, but what does the acorynm (excuse spelling) FST stand for? I've heard soooooooooooo many alternative meanings lol

Field Surgical Team
I think the clue was in the 'I've heard soooooooooooo many alternative meanings' part. Do keep up!

Apologies for dragging up an old thread, the time has come for me to submit my paperwork to be in the mix for the LE commission(s) in my trade, initial interviews completed and all paperwork heading to APC as I type. Anyone who has passed recently got any information of what I should be expecting should I get through the filter board next month? Any relevant information or guidance is greatly appreciated.

You're on the internet ........ a rumour site........ asking for career advice..........you're fcuked my friend........... ;o)