RAMC LE Commissioning

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by gado, Sep 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, so here goes. . . . . . .

Please forgive me if this is posted on another thread.

Has anyone here (that I trust) gone through the RAMC LE Commissioning process in the last couple of years since the change to include the 3/4 day selection event?

I'm trying to get some info & would really appreciate your advice via PM.

2. see PM..................
  3. You have people here you trust? quizzing it today?
  4. Oh my god? is that you? Now it all makes sense. DO SOME WORK !!!!!

Thanx Foxy, advice taken & PM sent. Yes cherry i do trust foxy, but will wait to see if his advice is worth anything.
  5. quizzing it? oh yeh baby, we were awsome. bloody exotic fruits? wnakers xx
  6. If I was to do anymore work then there would be no point in anyone else coming to work :).... ouch my head hurts
  7. You could always try a low cut top, it would provide a couple of talking points at least! (depending on the cadre presence on the board)
  8. you should always trust me! my advice is gold dust, use it wisely radiated large chested button pusher!
  9. Lol, i have been feeling a little delicate today too. It was a good afternoon though. Thank you for keeping me company & making sure I wasn't drinking alone.

Guys, thank you for making me smile xx tech x 3, i'm not sure the good Major would be too impressed. Keep safe & don't work too hard. Remember I'm only here if you need anything.
  10. oh yeh btw, (keeping on thread) I've managed to find out where the 'event' is to be held so at least i'll know which part of the country I'll be heading to if I get through the filter board. Oh i do love Keogh xx
  11. Don't expect lots of vacancies this year.............3 or 4 is the rumour
  12. After speaking with an old friend, he also stated that slots are of a premium with a fair fiew candidates. Best of luck.
  13. yes, I heard that too, but it's all good experience.
  14. Good luck chic :)
  15. Filter Board Tomorrow !!!!