RAMC Junior Soldiers

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by WasMe, Jan 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do the RAMC still take 16 year olds into the Army as junior Soldiers????

I have seen the Infantry web site, the Gunners web site and the Signals but cannot find out if the RAMC still do??????

Can't find anything on the Army web site either!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I think Brat Medics are a thing of the past dude! And what a loss to the Corps that will transpire in the future! How could the Corps cope without the likes of me and you and have to rely on the likes of the New Q!
  3. Been there, done that with good old TURPY BABY, didn't like it much though :eek:
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Which house, Muckster? You sound a bit Harden to me!
  5. The IQ level of the soldiers joining was so high that it was felt that 16 weeks would be enough time to learn the same as Qman did in 12 months. So the recruit was born.

Keogh boys through and through.

Up the recruit. QMan will want MA's back next ?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I learnt in 18 weeks what a recruit learnt in 18 weeks, I just hand another 9 months to learn some extra skills like my EPC and MA2!
  7. I refuse to comment on the grounds that I may incriminate something or other...
  8. Oh, gone are the days of cream cakes and teas at the WRVS!!!!!!!!!
  9. me and the Muskster were Harden through and through, Muckster particularly liked the coffee at Keogh :oops:
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

See you can smell a Harden Brat- its all the brasso you lot used to drink!
  11. No............... I believe that you can tell the Harden Brats coz they all look like ET
  12. Sounds a barrel of laughs, I really wish I could have been there (NOT) alas the dyeing breed. Always makes a good topic of conversation though the things you little scamps got upto. Also it is always good to witness an old boy meeting one of his brats after a long long time. Theres a underlyeing feeling of hate in the air.
  13. It isnt hate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its usually someone who has a memory like an elephant 20 years later!!
  14. It isn't hate, it's often bemusement that someone who seemed so scary in brats grew up to be so weedy and insignificant.....
  15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

How true! I wonder what happened to that scouse tw@t Necro....?