RAMC Corps RSM

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Jul 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi folks!

can someone PM me the Corps RSMs e-mail address and he or maybe even she's name??????

Cheers in advance!

Dui-lai

2. Christ, I'm sure he has better things to do than talk to a poo poker!

3. Perhaps this isn't the best place to be asking for high ranking Corps members emails. I would suggest going through the CoC as this smells a little off.

4. he hasnt got a CoC, hes retired! Hows it smell off? This bloke served the Corps for over 22 years and then a bit more in the TA!

DL, Ill get it for you and PM it. Hows life?

5. Not too bad matey, being kept busy here!!! And Kahuna, been away from Corps for 3 years now so a little rusty in the heirarchy of things! And I did ask for it to be PM'd!!!! So no security issues there and as Filbert says, 24 years and 2 in TA (bad move, never, ever join them, especially a certain Fld Hosp!)

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Suprised you lasted two years, I lasted a year!

7. I had an interview!

8. With or without coffee???????

9. wow, i'm so impressed with your ability to sniff out those suspicious chacters, after all he has onlty been a member since Mar 2004, he's a NIG really, and over four and a half thousand posts, obviously a ****.

.....................................................................................Hang on!

Kahuna382000
    joined aug 2009
    and 49 posts.

can't really see how you could think that after that amount of time, and all of those posts, that the great and good of the AMS would not know who he was, or indeed who we all are, after all this is a small world. but obviously after your 49 posts, you are an expert on who is here.

oh by the way dont listen to narcoleptic, i think he's a lunatic. and Vodoo Child...............

10. Saucer of cream for one please!!!!!!!

11. makes a change but it was with, still couldnt bring myself to do it though!

12. It is a different world....some would argue they are on a different planet perhaps...:)

13. The "off" you smell is a 'dead 'tech.... they all die when they leave the Corps for civilian life, only their memory lives on with those they leave behind ;)

14. Feck, they still haven't caught ya then? Thoughts on Kahuna?..............short time dick

15. Viper, all dead techs have memories too, especially about D-L, who could forget those chicken legs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!