RAMC Corps Journal

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Filbert Fox, Jul 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody read the latest journal? not a bad old read really, but whoever wrote the article for 5 GSMR needs help to extract his nose from the CO and badgemans backside.
    He narrowly avoids actually expressing his love/infatuation for them but does hint at the fact that he is willing to have their babies.

Pity so many regular units couldnt be arrsed to send in an article.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

No change there then, is he a Warrant Officer looking for his elusive LE Commission?

3. Corps full of arrse kissers that's why I left, brown nosing sh*tlickers have ruined it, get promoted on what you know and not who you do!!.

Should make a new type of boot for the RAMC SNCO/WO one which has room for name tags on the bottom!!!!.

(Not all SNCO's/WO's of course there is the odd decent one or two left I am sure?!!!!)

4. FF Said

Anybody read the latest journal? not a bad old read really, but whoever wrote the article for 5 GSMR needs help to extract his nose from the CO and badgemans backside.
    He narrowly avoids actually expressing his love/infatuation for them but does hint at the fact that he is willing to have their babies.

Pity so many regular units couldnt be arrsed to send in an article.

None of us have as much time on our hands FF as you to spout "dross" to a dross Corps,some of us have to work for a living and not spend all day in front of a PC.

Stick to killing off the trade will you !!

267 Days to go

5. I take it that you wrote it!!

Tell me where Ive killed off the trade and Ill openly discuss it with you on here.
    So Tampon, put your money where your mouth is, Im waiting.

6. Anybody seen the latest RADC Journal

7. Anyone got a picture of some tumble weed?

Standby for tales of not being able to get to a computer due to ambushes in Iraq or being in an OP on a hillside in South Armagh

8. I thought there was one particluar article in there that was fantastic. . . . . . . . . ;)

No, i dont write them cause i want too, but i seem to be the most literate, person in my unit & I therefore get d!cked constantly. Me kiss arrse? It's never gonna happen.

9. My God, is there an article about Vodka being good for the liver?;)

10. I have to say that some of the articles are inspiring but only a few, there does seem to be a lack of unit participation "mentioning no names". There was a time when every unit WOULD submit an article to keep the rest of us upto date on current events. "Bring it back" I say.

11. Hiya sweetheart I've missed youx x x

12. Gado lies like a cheep watch. From being in the Unit, obviously apart from me, the most literate person in the Unit is cleaner that empties the bins. Gado will go through life pushing doors that say pull.

The Chief.

13. Obviously by your total inability to string together the above sentance, you have shown yourself up to be literate!

You'll miss me I know you will.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Go back to your own board :wink:

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You tell 'im girl, It was an interesting piece! All about pressing buttons and wearing lead aprons, no doubt!

15. NO, it was actually about doing the outdoory type of stuff.

& no. . . . . .(I'm not quite that stupid) no other details will be forthcoming. You'll have to read the whole thing & guess :wink: