RAMC (and RAF) Personnel at James Cook Univ Hospital

I keep seeing RAMC soldiers, and some RAF ppl at James Cook, and I was just wondering what trade they were? I keep seeing them but haven't had chance to ask what they do.
Just being nosey, that's all...

Yeah I know that (been a TA CMT for 3 1/2 years, now a medical cadet) - are they CMTs/ODPs/Lab Techs?? N who would they be detached from?

Similar threads

Latest Threads