Rambo (4)

That's interesting, Trippy. I thought they were still on making the film. Looks good, though. I might even go and see it when it comes out.

MsG

looking old isnt he!

Was i the only one to get movment in my purple headed womb ferret when he pulled that blokes throat out?

I loved the attacking soon signature at the end to.

I liked the bit where he opened up with the 50 cal at the driver, he came apart quite well!

Point blank with the .50...NICE!

Seems alot more gore for your Bucks..Nice... :wink:

looking old isnt he!
One too many steroid or hormone injections or it could be that he's 60!

Either way he still blows sh*t up which gets the thumbs up in my book!

archer said:
Wasn't Rambo converted to Buddism by Rambo III?
He became a buddist in vietnam after he watched some monks rescue wounded soldiers during some battle, however being half Italian he was brought up a Roman Catholic... I'll get my coat.

Captain_Fabulous said:
archer said:
Wasn't Rambo converted to Buddism by Rambo III?
He became a buddist in vietnam after he watched some monks rescue wounded soldiers during some battle, however being half Italian he was brought up a Roman Catholic... I'll get my coat.
You bloody Spotter! :)

Why such gratuitous violence?

It looks like a bad movie from the 80's.

Bet it's crap like Rocky Balboa...just another big payday for Stallone before he gets his bus pass.

Taz_786 said:
Why such gratuitous violence? Why the fcuk not? Hes Rambo!

It looks like a bad movie from the 80's. So what, better than the shite in the cinemas of late

Bet it's crap like Rocky Balboa...just another big payday for Stallone before he gets his bus pass.
That wasnt too bad really, ok maybe it was :D but a bit of mindless violence never hurt anybody :D

I did like the 50. moment, also liked the bit where Rambo did a bit of stomach surgery on that one chap.