Rainbow is alive and well

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Feb 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or the KGB oooops FSB are cracking open the Vodka and Blinis today.

Top Chechen killed in Qatar blast

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/3485905.stm

Until they thought, ahhhhh s*d it.

2. ah well theres no pussy footing around with the ruskies :D

3. There never is.

I think on the day John McCarthy was lifted, the Lebanese militia lifted the Russian Charge d'affaire as well.

So the KGB detachment went and lifted a Hizboolah leader, and promised to send him back in easy installments, if their boy wasn't returned tout suite.

Result? One slightly dishellved Charge d'affaires complaining he hadn't even had time for a nice cup of lemon tea.

No, the Russians don't pizz about.

4. [​IMG]

With a hat like that he was asking for it.

5. I really miss the good old days sometimes, Proper Bad Guys, the KGB... what have we got these days? A bunch of Saudi-funded loony-tunes... Can't think why someone doesn't just empty OBL's family bank accounts - someone must know where the money is - might make him pause for thought if Dad was on the phone telling him that mum hadn't had her housekeeping money this month...

6. I don't think it was the hat that upset them......i think it was the combat jacket , shirt, tie and V neck sweater combo what done it. Bet hye had open toed sandals and white socks on as well.

The KGB.......policing the world of fashion!

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

He was probably offed by the Cav for copying their jacket, tie and jumper with combats outfit.

8. Bugger

I thought this was a thread about Zippy, George, Geoffrey and the gang. :oops:

Whatever did happen to Freddie, Jane and Rod?

9. http://website.lineone.net/~rod.jane.freddy/biog.htm

From other pages on this er... magnificent website, it seems that they now do a nice line in Panto. Last one of note seems to have been 'Aladdin' in the vibrant metropolis that is Crewe.

Amazing (and rather sad) what one can find via Google these days 8O

10. And Bungo - They are running the USofA

But apart from that, the former Soviet Bloc did have a way with eliminating any form of straying from the party line - a skill that they don't seem to have forgotten.

Was it not the Bulgarians who did away with Georgie Markov in central London by stabbing him with a poisoned unbrella tip ?

11. msr

msr LE

With the brolly supplied by the KGB, I believe.

msr

12. ...the first time 'ricin' was heard of by the general public, I think...

13. Got a job with 'Color Climax' be all accounts.......or was it 'Rodox'?