• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rain stops play

Mmmmmmmmm Cancelled late friday night..
About to set off this morning with the kids... when I got a call from a mate giving me heads up!!..

They had stopped sales of tickets on the 'doors' Thursday..
they were £45 FFS (even dick turpin wore a mask!!)

They argued they didn't want a deluge of spectators on the sunnier of the two days (no chance there!..but anyway..)
so they implimented a number of rules...
- £10 extra if you just tipped up on the day
therefor if you 'booked a ticket through ticketmaster for the Saturday in April and that's the rainy of the two days - tough Sh*t!!

Traffic is an issue...
We had a BBQ while the hordes queued for miles and got streight out last year (8.30pm'ish)

I saw about 15 typhoons in formation over Malvern on Friday, I guess that was a dry run for the event that didn't actually happen.

Pretty impressive and free!

Friday saw the presentation of the RAF's new colours, and went ahead - see the middle photo in salforddude's link - in less than splendid weather. That's what the Typhoon formation was for.

Yep real shame, but thought We'd have a day out any way so went the The Royal Armouries Museum in Leeds. Cracking place,Awsome collection(Quality and Quantity) Very Impressed.
Been meaning to go for yonks, glad I finally made it!

Latest Threads