Rahaf al-Qunun: Saudi teen granted asylum in Canada

Doubt it, Canada does not have the same grade of religious fanatic types that Europe attracts like a magnet, it seldom happens over here as we don’t tolerate religious crime. Unlike other nations, Canada doesn’t seem to pander to them, they prosecute them and certain groups don’t bother coming here when countries like the UK will change laws, traditions, etc, to make them feel welcome.
I am quite aware of the killings that have taken place, (you forgot the Toronto Greek town attack last summer), but they are an anomaly of single players,not groups. In my opinion, Canada is used as a kinda r&r place for those types, they don’t rock the boat to draw attention to themselves. There has been more violence originating from the FLQ and native groups (Oka for example)in Canada’s past than by immigrants of a certain persuasion. We are not immune here to radical beliefs, but I would be totally ignorant to dismiss the idea that something of a large scale couldn’t happen. And btw, the RCMP of today is not the same as it once was, it’s tainted and has more trouble recruiting than the Army does.....
So, they don't come to Canada, but they do come to Canada, but only for R&R, and definitely not to plan attacks, raise funds for their plans, and attempt to gain easier access to Canada's southern neighbor...

Short memory? Totally oblivious? Or slightly redirecting to avoid being trapped by your obvious lies about terrorist coddling in Canada's most recent few decades of history?

"Terrorists have capitalized on liberal Canadian immigration and asylum policies to enjoy safe haven, raise funds, arrange logistical support, and plan terrorist attacks."

So, they don't come to Canada, but they do come to Canada, but only for R&R, and definitely not to plan attacks, raise funds for their plans, and attempt to gain easier access to Canada's southern neighbor...

Short memory? Totally oblivious? Or slightly redirecting to avoid being trapped by your obvious lies about terrorist coddling in Canada's most recent few decades of history?

"Terrorists have capitalized on liberal Canadian immigration and asylum policies to enjoy safe haven, raise funds, arrange logistical support, and plan terrorist attacks."
The IRA was fully embraced by Americans on American soil to fund raise, plan attacks, etc, yet how many attacks did they carry out there again? You live in a glass house it seems.....

Shame that some devotees of Islam believe that their god is so vulnerable and their religion so weak that it can’t withstand an eighteen-year-old girl deciding to turn away from it.
The thin-skinned bunch of backwardarsed fucks.
Good luck to her in Canada.

All it takes is for a would be immigrant/refugee/migrant to scrape up the price of air fare, fly to Canada, make a claim and they’re here for a while at least. Some have already tried taking on the legal system to benefit themselves and it didn’t work out that well for them, so not a huge worry. Naive idiots are in power right now and the flood never happened, keep in mind the Canadian government listens more to its people more than for instance the UK does.
It worked out fairly well for this *******.

Omar Khadr in Edmonton court, asks for changes to bail conditions

Gents this started off as quite an interesting thread but is it just going to turn into two neighbors fighting over the fence ? And quite frankly for either Canadians or Americans to start arguing over who supported the IRA more on a British army website is frankly ludicrous, I did 6 years in Ireland (yes I'm just waiting for my call from the historic stitch up team to contact me) and not once did I see anyone on your side of the pond, be that Canadian or American stand up for the Brits.

It's really a big **** You to MBS and the Saudi government. The Saudis were getting their knickers in a twist already and this will just add to it.

Now if the Saudis cancel the LAV upgrade contract with Lockheed Canada then it might get interesting.
MBS? Mr Bone Saw?...;)

Canada is already on the naughty step with KSA after commenting on human rights issues in the country.
ksasa1-e1533594792720.png

Saudi youth organisation came up with this a few months back when Canada and KSA were having some diplomatic difficulties.

Gents this started off as quite an interesting thread but is it just going to turn into two neighbors fighting over the fence ? And quite frankly for either Canadians or Americans to start arguing over who supported the IRA more on a British army website is frankly ludicrous, I did 6 years in Ireland (yes I'm just waiting for my call from the historic stitch up team to contact me) and not once did I see anyone on your side of the pond, be that Canadian or American stand up for the Brits.

I realise that this directed at the US and Canada, but I think you should include the USSR in those who supported the scum. My job in Northern Ireland, where I lived for 37 years prior to my escape, led me to being in many clubs on both sides of the divide. One in particular, on the Falls Rd, had a storage room piled to the ceiling with unwrapped bundles of two day old editions of Pravda and Izvestia. That was in 1977.

The IRA was fully embraced by Americans on American soil to fund raise, plan attacks, etc, yet how many attacks did they carry out there again? You live in a glass house it seems.....
This will probably seem outrageous to many, but as I was watching the events of 911 live on TV at work, the thought crossed my mind, 'now that the US has been subjected to terrorism, I wonder if they'll stop supporting the IRA?'

Yeah, he wants to be free to move about and spend his $10.5 million settlement paid him by the Canukistan government, for letting him be locked up for a while after he (allegedly) chucked a grenade at USSF troops, killing Christopher Speer. The money which he would (allegedly) rather spend on activities his sister (whom he can currently only talk to with government handlers present) might advocate (she is (allegedly) rather shouty/bomby/stabby), rather than make restitution to Speer's widow.

This will probably seem outrageous to many, but as I was watching the events of 911 live on TV at work, the thought crossed my mind, 'now that the US has been subjected to terrorism, I wonder if they'll stop supporting the IRA?'
The US had the Real IRA on the Terrorism List before 9-11/11-9, probably at the same time Canada listed them.

As to support of terrorists however, NY has about 3 million Catholics, and the US is home to over 33 million total Catholics, more than 10 million of which specifically refer to themselves as "Irish Catholics," giving ample targets for emotional blackmail and pandering, to about 8 percent of the US population.

Northern Ireland, on the other hand, has only about 725 thousand, yes a couple of NY boroughs outnumbers the total number of Catholics on their entire, cranky, scrap of the Emerald Isles. On the other foot, Quebec single-handedly has more than half their number, about 400 thousand, added to the weirdness of Canadian Protestant wingnuts teaming up with the Irish Catholics for convenience in protest (against the extra Frenchy), and just the Quebecistan Catholics add up to more than 10 percent of Canada's population.

*edited to emphasize marginally pertinent population statistics.

Last edited:

Latest Threads