RAF v ARMY ( navy not invited)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by burnleybootboy, Sep 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to one set of bollox or another the Army is starting to disillusion me(read p1ss me off) I have spoken to several people who said the transfering to the Crabs is a good move for welfare reasons etc.Now the question is are the RAF better than the ARMY.If possible please justify answers otherwise bollox lets get slagging

Discuss :p
    PS I would stop in the same trade.
  2. What as?

If its as a rent boy, you'll be sorted.

You've not exactly given us a lot to go on.

'Is the RAF better than the Army?'

At what?

Crochet? Tennis? Sucking off poodles?

Be clearer you flid.
  3. From what I've seen, the RAF is better at the welfare side, the Cookhouse's were always better, more bars on camp/barracks/airfield, Uniform that got more attention from the ladies, easier jobs, more time off and you were treated more like an adult.

The good thing about the Army is that you can call the RAF a bunch of poofs.
  4. Sorry splash I meant in the way that it looks after its soldiers/airmen?
    didn't mean to confuse you but then thats not hard is it? :p :p
  5. Listen Flashy, don't spout off until you have the facts right.

It is a known fact that the Signals have beaten the RAF 7 years out of the last 8 at poodle c0ck sucking. Last years final was a closely won match that was finally decided when the referee caught Senior Aircraftsmong Stanley-Chumleigh-Spit-Farquart III giving illegal assistance to his poodle by squeezing it's bollox mid suck. The Signals therefore one by default when their chap got an eyeful of Poodle Powerade at 2 Mins 34.78 Seconds which was a unit best for the young chap.

The RAF may be better than the Army at many things but Poodle Fellatio is defiantely in our trophy cabinet.

6. If its good welfare you're after, fuck off to prison.

mac_uk, I thought Sigs were Goat blowers?
  7. Diversity is the spice of life. Anyway goat blowing is too popular with the yuppies now. And poodles don't bite so hard
  8. yet again your wit is astounding. you red arrsed monkey fukcer!

9. And yours isn't.......
  10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Ho Ho Ho ...
    Go on, then ... what Trade?

BTW ... better Accomm [usually], better class of people generally, nicer locations [Crab-Air gave the remote dumping grounds to the Army], no RSMs, SNCOs are really nice and friendly ... and the Ruperts are soooper chaps.
  11. But you'll be lucky to get your Full Screw before your LSGC and, let's all be honest here, the RAF is gay.
  12. Would love to disclose the said info but I fear people may bring castigatory reprisals :D
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Dear Arrse.

I have a problem, but cannot disclose information as to what that problem is.

Hope you can help me.

14. Just like EasyJet really.
  15. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Probably OK ... the RAF takes on a lot of lost souls in different Trades.
    Not sure about Castigation, though ... I think they're over-subscribed at the moment.
    BBB .... you really just wanted to start another Crab-Air slanging match, didn't you ... :D