RAF Tornados attack Libyan armoured vehicles

Ministry of Defence said:
RAF Tornado GR4s launched a number of guided Brimstone missiles at Libyan armoured vehicles last night which were threatening the civilian population of Ajdabiya.

More...

Brimstone is a fantastic weapon, I've seen it being fired at Spadeadam bombing range. It's very accurate, and I'm glad were finally using it to our advantage.

BargainBucket. You most certainly have not seen Brimstone fired at Spadeadam. You must be getting a little confused with China Lake in the States. Easy mistake to make, however: one being a midgey-infested, drizzly Cumbrian desolation; the other being a ****-off Californian desert.

As for 'finally using it to our advantage', it's currently being used in Afghanistan.

Brimstone is a fantastic weapon, I've seen it being fired at Spadeadam bombing range. It's very accurate, and I'm glad were finally using it to our advantage.
Ha ha I bet you saw Brimstone at Spade, I can just imagine Berry Hill Ops room clearing Brimstone onto Wiley Syke... Not a chance mate. As my learned chap Flip Flop has stated, China Lake in California perhaps.