RAF serviceman killed in Iraq on Tuesday 7 August 2007

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mallard, Aug 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is with deep sorrow that the Ministry of Defence must confirm the death of a British serviceman from 1 Squadron, RAF Regiment in Basra City, southern Iraq last night, Tuesday 7 August 2007.

RIP

2. dockers

dockers Old-Salt Book Reviewer

3. Stand easy fella. Condolences to the family, his memory should make you very proud indeed.

4. RIP.

Per Ardua ad Astra.

5. Rest In Peace

6. RAF serviceman killed in Iraq on Tuesday 7 August 2007 8 Aug 07

It is with deep sorrow that the Ministry of Defence must confirm the death of a British serviceman from 1 Squadron, RAF Regiment in Basra City, southern Iraq last night, Tuesday 7 August 2007.

The serviceman died as a result of a small arms fire attack which occurred at approximately 2030 hours local time during an operation in the Karmat Ali district of Basra City.

The serviceman's next of kin have been informed and have requested a period of 24 hours before further details are released.

7. yeah just seen that

i didnt know they left the cob... thought they were just part of force protection

8. R.I.P. Fella. You've done your bit. Sincerest Condolences to the family and mates.

9. My sincere condolences to family, friends and Regiment.

10. RIP Rock, condolences to family, comrades and friends.

Per Ardua

11. Sad news. RIP .

12. RIP Feller, too many in too short a space of time.

13. Rest In Peace brave soul.

My sincere condolences to all who are mourning the loss of their loved one...

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
    ~ Matthew 5:4