RAF Service leavers recruitment agency

zippy483

War Hero
All quick question for our friends in Blue Crimpolene ;)

Do the RAF have a job agency for service leavers and veterans if so can some one point me in the right direction I have a job I'm trying to highlight to the ex-forces community I have Army and Navy contacts can't find anything similar for the RAF ?

soleil

War Hero
Hopefully you will get a reply later today on Arrse, but you can also try E-Goat, which is similar to Arrse but for the RAF.

soleil

War Hero

Do the RAF have a job agency for service leavers and veterans if so can some one point me in the right direction I have a job I'm trying to highlight to the ex-forces community I have Army and Navy contacts can't find anything similar for the RAF ?
Maybe this would be the better solution for you, Zippy?

That's why I'm on here. Egoat was brill for the RAF but, after taking a few years off, I was surprised to see how quiet it's become.
If you are leaving (or left within the mast to years) tey the ctp.org link. If you an officer, I couldn't recommend the Officers' Association enough.

So you want military or RAF?

If you are leaving (or left within the mast to years) tey the ctp.org link. If you an officer, I couldn't recommend the Officers' Association enough.
If you’ve been out for more than 2 years, don’t bother with CTP

zippy483

War Hero
Just wanted to try and give the opportunity the widest possible audience

Contacting RFEA I believe they will post the postion on CTP

also sending info to REME Association Job Agency and the white ensign association.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer

You could advertise it in the job section on ArRSe as well. I believe the commission is reasonable :p

zippy483

War Hero
NHS radiotherapy engineering, trouble with the NHS we tend to want a lot for a little money

However we've just employed a service leaver he'll end up earning pretty much what he's earning now and we'll pay to boost his quals so that he can take advantage of future promotions so it's not all bad

I posted the job earlier this year in the jobs forum, we were looking for 3 only managed to recruit 2, hard to get the right skills ask for at least HNC but the guys coming out of colleges over the last couple of years have been really badly educated (IMHO) a class 2 REME tech is coming out with a level 3 (ONC) qual but are much better educated he wiped the floor with the rest in our aptitude test

soleil

War Hero
What kind of background and qualifications is the right person likely to be offering, Zippy?

I'll put it on NavyNet for you.

If a post about the job exists on Facebook, I'll do a share on there for you as well.

1 April 1918 has rung up, they want their joke back;)
I'm sure the first members of the RAF were Navy and Army.

NHS radiotherapy engineering, trouble with the NHS we tend to want a lot for a little money

However we've just employed a service leaver he'll end up earning pretty much what he's earning now and we'll pay to boost his quals so that he can take advantage of future promotions so it's not all bad

I posted the job earlier this year in the jobs forum, we were looking for 3 only managed to recruit 2, hard to get the right skills ask for at least HNC but the guys coming out of colleges over the last couple of years have been really badly educated (IMHO) a class 2 REME tech is coming out with a level 3 (ONC) qual but are much better educated he wiped the floor with the rest in our aptitude test
How long have been out? REME training isn't what it used to be.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads