RAF RPAS Ops

Good skills chaps!

Sadly, I suspect that it only delayed the inevitable for the 'shackled prisoners' in question. However, perhaps it may make some of the Daesh guys think twice about such public events.

Regards,
MM

Just think if Labour got into power - "Corbyn Halts RAF Reaper trying to prevent Daesh Public Execution".

We need more of these low-risk precision stand-off attacks.

Cue complaints from the wee-soaked Arrserati whining about 'why are the 'drone' operators wearing flying overalls?"

But apart from that, it's a great result - reminds me of the behavioural changes that took place in the 'stan - weapons always hidden under garments, meeting always very short, constant movement, contant disruption...

Much as I find their practices barbaric, it is their (and many other 'civilisations') form of justice.

Who's to say the shackled prisoners weren't their equivalent of Hindley and Brady?

Public execution in many countries is done for reasons which satisfy their own culture.

Are we to interfere in the judicial system of any other state, country or grouping because it's incompatible with ours?

Much as I find their practices barbaric, it is their (and many other 'civilisations') form of justice.

Who's to say the shackled prisoners weren't their equivalent of Hindley and Brady?

Public execution in many countries is done for reasons which satisfy their own culture.

Are we to interfere in the judicial system of any other state, country or grouping because it's incompatible with ours?
Therein lies a problem. Who did we spare ?
Can it be argued that Isis personnel are legit targets and therefore can be targeted at anytime regardless?

It's not really the judicial system though is it? Syria is nigh-on a failed state. It was bunch of terrorists, most likely executing some poor bugger for being gay, or stoning a woman for wandering around with her face uncovered etc.

It's not really the judicial system though is it? Syria is nigh-on a failed state. It was bunch of terrorists, most likely executing some poor bugger for being gay, or stoning a woman for wandering around with her face uncovered etc.
That's exactly what it is.

Just not the model we consider to be correct.

Cue complaints from the wee-soaked Arrserati whining about 'why are the 'drone' operators wearing flying overalls?"

But apart from that, it's a great result - reminds me of the behavioural changes that took place in the 'stan - weapons always hidden under garments, meeting always very short, constant movement, contant disruption...
Quiet right too. They should be wearing baggy shorts, pastel coloured T shirts,with some banal surfing logo on the front,and a baseball cap on backwards. Harrrrump. Im going to write a letter to the Telegraph.;) Edited to add.I hope they are wearing regulation white trainers?

It's a legal strike under the ROE. There will undoubtably be more to it than meets the eye.

It's a legal strike under the ROE. There will undoubtably be more to it than meets the eye.
I couldn't give a monkeys if they brassed up the entire assembly, it's the nonsensical piety about stopping a public execution that gets on my t1ts.

Why shouldn't people be publicly executed when it's the societal norm?

Do we need to arm these aircraft with a more cost effective weapon system as well as hellfire missiles. Something as accurate but without big cost and large bang.

I couldn't give a monkeys if they brassed up the entire assembly, it's the nonsensical piety about stopping a public execution that gets on my t1ts.

Why shouldn't people be publicly executed when it's the societal norm?
Due process? A terrorist organization rounds up people who disagree with them, then publicly executes them. Which in turn creates more fear, compliance etc.
This strike takes away some of the fear and compliance, which in turn make the terrorists weaker.

That's exactly what it is.

Just not the model we consider to be correct.
No it isn't, ISIS are a bunch of murderous terrorists wandering around parts of many countries indiscriminately killing people. ISIS are not in government (eg:Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan) anywhere they operate.

Due process? A terrorist organization rounds up people who disagree with them, then publicly executes them. Which in turn creates more fear, compliance etc.
This strike takes away some of the fear and compliance, which in turn make the terrorists weaker.
Your post indicates a knowledge of the circumstances of the prisoners, their crime, and the 'authority' who convicted and sentenced them.

If we're going to intervene in every 'judicial' system we disagree with it's going to be a busy time.

No it isn't, ISIS are a bunch of murderous terrorists wandering around parts of many countries indiscriminately killing people. ISIS are not in government (eg:Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan) anywhere they operate.
Good luck with policing the world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 74
Good CO The Intelligence Cell 4
bullshit The Intelligence Cell 6