Raf Reserves

hantsbloke said:
Hello, Im thinking or joining the RAF reserves, Benson being the nearest, anybody in the unit here?

Regards

Hantsbloke
Don't. They're a bunch of skiving, war dodging walts. Join the TA.

Edited to correct a slight spelling faux pas kindly pointed out by Maple

Just turned 45, I am ex TA, but nearly all units I have spoken to, dont even know the age has gone to 43 (April this year) even without any previous military experience!

Why dont you set up an elite band of mercenaries with your muckers that are too old to join God's Own Organistion (TA), you can travel the world, killing baddies, winning wars for African States, overthrowing governments, starting revolutions, plotting assasinations, quelling uprisings and shagging women for a decent wage.

If you have a problem
If no-one else can help
And if you can find them
Then maybe you can hire the A(ge) Team.............. (see what i did there?)

Ill get me coat

El_Burno said:
Why dont you set up an elite band of mercenaries with your muckers that are too old to join God's Own Organistion (TA), you can travel the world, killing baddies, winning wars for African States, overthrowing governments, starting revolutions, plotting assasinations, quelling uprisings and shagging women for a decent wage.

If you have a problem
If no-one else can help
And if you can find them

Ill get me coat
Legion of frontiersmen?

mark1234 said:
El_Burno said:

If you have a problem
If no-one else can help
And if you can find them

Ill get me coat
Legion of frontiersmen?
No no NO!! What can you do with "Legion of Frontiersmen"? I'll tell ya - fuck all. At least with the A(ge) Team, you can have a verse and you will gain kudos for the name when you gallivant around the globe surviving as soldiers of fortune.

Tit.

Ill_Fitting_Lightweights said:
El_Burno said:
hantsbloke said:
Hello, Im thinking or joining the RAF reserves, Benson being the nearest, anybody in the unit here?

Regards

Hantsbloke
Dont. There a bunch of skiving, war dodging walts. Join the TA
Dont. They're a bunch of skiving, etc, etc. Join the Regs.
Touche

Legion of frontiersmen?[/quote]

No no NO!! What can you do with "Legion of Frontiersmen"? I'll tell ya - fuck all. At least with the A(ge) Team, you can have a verse and you will gain kudos for the name when you gallivant around the globe surviving as soldiers of fortune.

Tit.[/quote]

Absolute quality, p1ssing myself reading that :lol: :lol: :lol:

El_Burno said:
mark1234 said:
El_Burno said:

If you have a problem
If no-one else can help
And if you can find them

Ill get me coat
Legion of frontiersmen?

Tit.
Don't know what happened with my previous post, all the quotes had gone :? Still fcuking comical though :lol:

Maple said:
Dont. There a bunch of skiving, war dodging walts.

Who at least can spell, more or less
:)
My spelling mistake has been corrected. Sorry crab but we don't get an awful lot of time to sit by a barrier and read the Dictionary, Tolkein's entire trilogy, and familiarise ourselves with the entire works of Charles Dickens. Some of us actually do some work. :wink:

El_Burno said:
mark1234 said:
El_Burno said:

If you have a problem
If no-one else can help
And if you can find them

Ill get me coat
Legion of frontiersmen?

Tit.
You've obviously not seen how ally the legion of frontiersman are!!

Tremble in fear for mocking the mighty legion of fronteirsman 6th parachute regiment!!!

mark1234 said:
El_Burno said:
mark1234 said:
El_Burno said:

If you have a problem
If no-one else can help
And if you can find them

Ill get me coat
Legion of frontiersmen?

Tit.
You've obviously not seen how ally the legion of frontiersman are!!

Tremble in fear for mocking the mighty legion of fronteirsman 6th parachute regiment!!!
Shut up fool!

They're no Mr. T though are they? Besides the A(ge) Team would be ally as fuck.

Ok who's with me - A(ge) Team?
And who's with the Legion of Fronteirsmen lot?

DFTR can I count on your vote?