RAF Reserves combine for major UK exercise

Rescuing ex patriots? I'd leave them where they were if they don't like Britain any more :wink:

War is hell....

"We usually do this on the airfield at RAF Henlow so to get out into the field in a realistic scenario."

Sorry I'm late to the party ... is there any popcorn left?

ugly

LE
Sorry I'm late to the party ... is there any popcorn left?

Sorry, some fat stab Cpl (i'm a Sgt really) part time crab stole it all. Hes sat in his airconditioned 4 star temp accom slumming it with sattelite tv and room service!

Why do I want to kill the next RAF bod I see after reading these RSS feeds?

It was a two day exercise FFS!

Can the RSS PLEASE feed some Army Stories? We're the largest service, but anyone would think oonly the RAF do anything...

Can the RSS PLEASE feed some Army Stories? We're the largest service, but anyone would think oonly the RAF do anything...
There is something in the Afghanistan (not Afghan FFS) forum about medals for monkeys. ;-)

ugly

LE
FFS baggy green pop up marquees, even their tentage is easy the cnuts, where do I sign up!

Ha! Comical really. I happened on two rather forlorn young Rockapes clutching an OS map and trying to work out where they were, whilst talking on what I understand is called an iPhone, on a very windy and wet morning the other day. 'Where are we mate?' the tall one said. 'Sir, to you' I said, and showed him.

What a shambles. The two unfortunates I'd met were trying to 'talk in' a coach full of more of their ilk whilst the coach driver was driving round and round Shrewton (not a big place, should any of you not know it!) and about eight miles from where we were.

During the ensuing conversation, the lads said that they were having a ******* miserable time. The highlight of the exercise was to have been a heli-bourne insertion but the choppers had all broken down so it was binned. I was left with the impression the whole thing had been/was a complete ******* shambles, so, no surprises there then.

Zut Alores i feel ze fine modern british RAF are Francoise cest magifique!

ugly

LE
Ha! Comical really. I happened on two rather forlorn young Rockapes clutching an OS map and trying to work out where they were, whilst talking on what I understand is called an iPhone, on a very windy and wet morning the other day. 'Where are we mate?' the tall one said. 'Sir, to you' I said, and showed him.

What a shambles. The two unfortunates I'd met were trying to 'talk in' a coach full of more of their ilk whilst the coach driver was driving round and round Shrewton (not a big place, should any of you not know it!) and about eight miles from where we were.

During the ensuing conversation, the lads said that they were having a ******* miserable time. The highlight of the exercise was to have been a heli-bourne insertion but the choppers had all broken down so it was binned. I was left with the impression the whole thing had been/was a complete ******* shambles, so, no surprises there then.
I'd fit right in!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Mmmmmm methinks a ransfer could be a good idea, nice tents, nice ladies and nice food.

Join the Nave see the world.
Join the Army lie in a puddle.
Join the Air Force and take it easy.

Some things never change, and of course waving your officers off to get killed - winner.