raf regt to get l/cpl rank

some of you are gonna find this hard to believe but the rocks have been given the rank of lance corporal. 8O

appparently its due to the fact that senior sac's are leading small teams out in the field so the rank has been established.

it was on d11 so cant put up a link, anyone with access to the raf version of armynet might be able to find it.

and no its not a wah. :D

Don´t see a drama with it.

The Marines have LCpl too, and they are to the Navy what the RAF Regt are to the RAF...

Always thought the SAC RAF Regt was pretty much a LCpl (Inf and RM) anyway. It just tidies it up a bit.

DAKOTA_STAB said:
some of you are gonna find this hard to believe but at work today there was an announcement on the intranet that the rocks have been given the rank of lance corporal. 8O

appparently its due to the fact that senior sac's are leading small teams out in the field so the rank has been established.

it was on d11 so cant put up a link, anyone with access to the raf version of armynet might be able to find it.

and no its not a wah. :D
some of you are gonna find this hard to believe which bit DAKOTA_STAB
And the point you are trying to make other than you are a boring c ock

chocolate_frog said:
Don´t see a drama with it.

The Marines have LCpl too, and they are to the Navy what the RAF Regt are to the RAF...

Bet you don't say that in and around Lympstone. :roll:

What it doesn't say is that the rank of Lance Corporal will be given to RAF Regiment officers on completion of their commissioning course at RAF Cranwell.
Thats one hell of a promotion jump.

Interceptor said:
http://www.raf-families-federation.org.uk/policies-news.asp?id=179

What it doesn't say is that the rank of Lance Corporal will be given to RAF Regiment officers on completion of their commissioning course at RAF Cranwell.
Interceptor brain cells never meet up in your head do they,"What it doesn't say is that the rank of Lance Corporal will be given to RAF Regiment officers on completion of their commissioning course at RAF Cranwell", next time you open your mouth to let your arse talk think 1st. Recruiting officers need to go through officer training at RAF Cranwell before they attend JROC and then become RAF REGIMENT officers.

stop showing your ignorance you thick pongo CNUT :x

verticalgyro said:
jaybee2786 said:
Interceptor said:
http://www.raf-families-federation.org.uk/policies-news.asp?id=179

Interceptor brain cells never meet up in your head do they,"What it doesn't say is that the rank of Lance Corporal will be given to RAF Regiment officers on completion of their commissioning course at RAF Cranwell", next time you open your mouth to let your arse talk think 1st. Recruiting officers need to go through officer training at RAF Cranwell before they attend JROC and then become RAF REGIMENT officers.

stop showing your ignorance you thick pongo CNUT :x
Bore off you penis sniffer.

He made a joke, you have no sense of humour. Having said that, you must have had one at some point because you joined the RAF Regiment.

Tosser.
Its true where you find one pongo cnut you will find another.sense of humour i am on here am i not, must have one now fcuk off nob

Well, the crabs have been calling the equivalent of L/Cpls 'Sqn Ldr' for a fair few years.

Knowing how the RAF operate (one rank up from both other services*), they will have a load of Flt Sgts as section 2ics.

A Gp Capt (Col equiv) does not command a 'Group', he commands a Station (Regt equiv)
A Wg Cdr (Lt Col equiv) does not command a wing, he commands a squadron.
A Sqn Ldr (Maj equiv) does not command a Squadron (Company equiv), he commands a Flight (Pl equiv).
A Flt Lt (Capt equiv) does not command a Flight, he commands nothing more than his own bowel movements.
A Flying Officer (Lt equiv) doesn't usually fly, he assists the Flt Lt in his underpant responsibilities.
A Pilot Officer (2 Lt equiv) doesn't warrant an equivalent to anything human.

jaybee2786 said:
Its true where you find one pongo cnut you will find another.sense of humour

Funnily enough, you'll find several thousand on here seeings how it's the ARMY Rumour Service, poindexter. :roll:

Jaybee won't be making LCpl, will you Jay?

verticalgyro said:
jaybee2786 said:
What no sense of humour verticalgyro :D
Yeh, I have one, it's just when Infantry Walts come on the Army Rumour Service and throw out kneejerk reaction comments to absolutely anything related to the RAF it fails.

I've seen it happen time and again, you and your infantry walts will jump on the thread, scribble all over it with your shitposts and spoil it for everyone.

If you upped your game and engaged in the banter you would probably enjoy it a lot more round here. Then again, you didn't join the Rockapes because of your IQ did you?
you think, and i thought you were just a thick pongo too

Even a thick pongo is Bamber fucking Gascoigne next to the 'brightest and sharpest' Rock ape.

We've started rock bashing early this year don't you think?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Even a thick pongo is Bamber fucking Gascoigne next to the 'brightest and sharpest' Rock ape.

We've started rock bashing early this year don't you think?
flash this is true but there is always this photo of you now admit it its funny too

Attachments

Yes, that's right jellyhead, that's a picture of me....... :roll:

(Are you in anyway related to Chubb? Brother, sister, father, pet clam?)

jaybee2786 said:
verticalgyro said:
jaybee2786 said:
What no sense of humour verticalgyro :D
Yeh, I have one, it's just when Infantry Walts come on the Army Rumour Service and throw out kneejerk reaction comments to absolutely anything related to the RAF it fails.

I've seen it happen time and again, you and your infantry walts will jump on the thread, scribble all over it with your shitposts and spoil it for everyone.

If you upped your game and engaged in the banter you would probably enjoy it a lot more round here. Then again, you didn't join the Rockapes because of your IQ did you?
you think, and i thought you were just a thick pongo too
Right, you fucking mong. I'm going to offer you some help. Follow this link:
effective writing for the embarrassingly dense

Perhaps you could print it off and keep it in your shite Arktis chest rig. Then you could share it with your walting mates next time you are defending on of those oh-so-dangerous airfields of yours. You might even get promoted to lance corporal if you learn to spell your name.

And if that's not a sense of humour, you're a real soldier.