RAF regt cap badge

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by predatorplus, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. i need a picture of the RAF REgt cap badge, and dont really fancy signing up to e-goat and what not to just get a picture of the cap badge... and i know we have a few RAF Regt lads on here maybe you can help?
  2. It's the same as the RAF cap badge....
  3. If you go to rafregiment.net there are a few badges on there that you can save to your PC.

    DavetheApe is spot on, the actual cap badge is the same as the RAF but there is a seperate Regt badge (Crossed rifles encircled by RAF Regiment)
  4. cheers guys, found and done