RAF Regt attaches Walter to US Marines

Don't know if anyone's managed it yet, but how about seeing who's the first to get banned from the site. Should give us a day or two worth of fun.

I see we've just been warned for taking their thread off topic.

Although the Walt is still posting, curiously he is avoiding those threads on which he could tell us all the full glorious details.

I wonder if he's thinking it's warm for the time of year in Cornwall, South Wales?

you should find them both at RAF St Mawgan Vale of Glamorgan south wales and ask them then and 2nd of all if you want i can send u a picture of my ass wit hthe scars on it
F*ck me. It looks like they have moved Cornwall to South Wales.

He's a Walt. 100% Grade A t0sser.

I just love the way he condescendingly offered his 'expert' opinion on SF weapons and tactics after being in the RAF, what, just under a year?

What a guy.

Oracle said:
you should find them both at RAF St Mawgan Vale of Glamorgan south wales and ask them then and 2nd of all if you want i can send u a picture of my ass wit hthe scars on it
F*ck me. It looks like they have moved Cornwall to South Wales.

He's a Walt. 100% Grade A t0sser.
I brought this point up on the Farce site.

Besides, any crabs here will probably confirm this, shouldn't he call himself an LAC? NOT an LA?

He said it was a deliberate mistake. Arse.

That water pipe is looking very much like an antenna to me and why's that twat with the LAW got his black elastic through all the small ones on the helmet, it's gonna do as useful as tits on a fish when they go romeo.
:lol: shit I laughed so hard I think I pissed myself. Outstanding :lol:

MDN said:
I still think Jay White is a walt.

A big gay girly hampton guzzling bluffing walt.... probably an ACF instructor or a dullard with a big box of combat and survival under his jizz stained bed clothes

If he is in the Military I am a Wizzard made from candy floss and cuttlefish
:lol:

Grant Mitchell is a big fat cnut, he'd not get through the main gates at Hereford without rubbing himself down in butter first
MDN truly you are a poet :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I'll have a fiver you get banned first :D

and to sum up, MDN added:

jay-White is a bluffer, exposed as a bluffer and should be forced to eat crusty white poodle poo before being buggered by a hundred, botty hungry gaurdsmen
Class. Pure class.

SAS Jungle are you tough enough? was good too. Although I found Eddie Stone very unpleasant.
Help my sides are killing me :lol:

Fearing a ban I posted this in an effort to win them over

I'm the duty New bloke around here, I was shown here by a friend who told me about Jay White and his magical tale of fibs, porkies and bluffs.

I did take a small amount of pleasure in exposing him as a walt and a bluffer but in doing so I read an awful lot of posts on here from good and valid members.

It is therefore my intention to host a big party where all are welcome, I have a big sumo suit and some wooden guns that can double up as MP5s.

You must be able to shout, Peeowng for single shot and perfect a proper Trtrtrtrtrtrrtrtrtrtrrrrrrr to simulate automatic gunfire....... full bags of sugar (should you be able to lift them) can be lobbed in place of grenades.

If the regular army and ex army amongst us get bored during the duration of the partly it is highly likely that we will drink lots of beer and try to plug your wives / girlfiends and pets

Jay, please come along to......... I'd love to meet you, as would my close friends

Once again, thankyou for allowing me to walk these hallowed grounds.

Yep that'll do it :lol:

Latest Threads