RAF Regiment

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by alexreid, Mar 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are these guys a Good Fighting Force or p1ss poor with very 'relaxed' training as compared to British Army's training.

(My reason for this post is that they are still an Infantry Regiment, even though they are RAF, they are still on the same side!)
  2. Do you expect to get a balanced answer from the ARMY Rumour Service?

If you are considering joining, go to your AFCO and speak to the Army about the Infantry, the RAF about the Rockapes. Make a considered opinion, instead of asking servicemen from one arm to pass judgement on another.
  3. Here we go again. Just let me get a brew and a sandwich first. This is going to be a long one.... :D
  4. People from Surrey would never join the RAF Regiment, they'd join the Young Conservatives.

Who are actually harder.
  5. Who can link the 100 + page thread on this subject? That was pure hilarity in parts and an achievement arrsers should be proud of in breaking the century mark.
  6. Nowt much else to say apart from *sigh*
  7. Well as ex RAF you probably think im bias, but i promise this is true. While on 34 sqn in cyprus in 94 their was a competition with diffrent teams from all the battalions in cyprus, and the RAF Reg won.. so carry on...
  8. Don't do it, join as a steward instead as they are harder.
  9. Winning a flower arranging competition is nothing to be proud of :D
  10. That was 96. The 94 competition was who can be last in the queue to get sent to Bosnia. I believe The RAF Regt were just beaten there by The AGC and an ACF unit from Skegness.
  11. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Do i win a prize??

Epic slagging thread
  12. Oh come on, put a little more effort into your baiting! :lol:

Besides which why is this in INFANTRY?
  13. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Regiment

Look at the Job Type in the Right hand box
  14. Wow, you really are that easy to bait!