RAF Regiment, why oh fucking why

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by roycropper, Sep 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Theres always banter between different army units, whether they're paras, guards, rifles, or whatever. End of the day we all basically do the same job nowadays. But why on earth have the RAF Reg lads gotta always make a rod for their own back. Some are gud lads, but most do seem to think they are something when clearly they aint.
    Just would love to know from some of em why they gotta give it the large when how can i put it... they're total wank.

MOD EDIT You, Sir, are an unwashed male appendage, a small shriveled one of little use. When you have recovered from sniffing the barmaids apron I recommend that you sharpen a desert spoon on the edge of a kerbstone and use the resulting blade to remove your testicles in order that your corrupted chromosomes do not pollute this or any other species beyond today.

I wish upon you a housefire and the death of your dog.

love and kisses MiB (You tw@t)

2. What a Quality thread! how didnt I think of it? Cant beleive its never been done before, ever!

3. This topic has been done to death and is boring. Change the record.

4. Rock Ape "had it large" with your girlfriend/mum/sister?

5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

To the Hole, please ...

FFS, Newbies ought to learn to read before they learn to type. :roll:

6. He is not new though, he should know better.

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

How true ... I'd missed that.

Double-cnut with Chips and a fried egg, then :wink:

8. Wow, top marks for avatar, shame your post was so fcuking rubbish.

For one thing, it's not just the rock apes who make a rod for their own back. Every unit involved in banter has done the same, that's what banter is all about.

But anyway, this topic will be in the hole by 7, I reckon, and that's where it belongs. It's been done more than your nan Roy, so let it lie.

Also, learn to spell please.

9. What a corking idea for a thread.

How about one about

What music are you listening to?

Do you remember Opal Fruits?

etc.

zzzz

10. How about a thread that masquerades as someone making an inflammatory remark, and then appears to be an established Arrser having a laugh?

Or how about someone off of Bebo in camo trousers, along with a comment about 49 Para?

Dull cunts.

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Isn't there a 300 page thread on this somewhere?

Why oh Why indeed

12. didnt they make a come back recently?? and the wispa bar? :?

13. Who was he?

14. Another well thought out, incisive thread by the pride of the British military...

Proud to have served you Ma'am. :roll: