• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAF Regiment honoured for defence of Camp Bastion

"This is a real honour for me; I’m so proud of my men and how they conducted themselves on that night. We showed just how effective and robust the Royal Air Force Regiment is."

Maybe we've been wrong in our judgement of the RAF for all these years?

I think it's time for some soul searching and self reflection.

They did lose quite a few aircraft though!

OakleyWearingShitTalkingSunTanningAircraftBurningPatrolDodgingPizzaScoffingCadetImpressingOspreyShootingWetnurseNeedingVolleyballMasteringBigThreeWishingFenceHuggingDissapointingRAFRegiment...

C

cloudbuster

OakleyWearingShitTalkingSunTanningAircraftBurningPatrolDodgingPizzaScoffingCadetImpressingOspreyShootingWetnurseNeedingVolleyballMasteringBigThreeWishingFenceHuggingDissapointingRAFRegiment...
That's going to make a cracking T-shirt. With a can of Diet Pepsi as the backdrop.

Latest Threads