RAF Reg Rocks

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by RAF-Reg-Rules, Nov 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guy's,
    Have any of you thought about jacking in the Army and coming across to a real regiment? I mean I know you class yourselves as a regiment but are you really? I am in the RAF and I love it, but then again I am in the elite RAF Reg. We are one of the best if not the best regiment in the British Armed Forces! We have a Para squadron, Rapier system and full time infantry that are as good as marines (if not better). If you don't like your jobs lads it’s because you went into the Army office instead of the RAF.
  2. funny you...not
  3. I did the RAF Regt map reading course, as it happens...................

"Airfield on the right........, airfield on the right........, airfield on the right..................airfield on the right.............back at the gate.................. phew!"
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Ha ha! Check out the advert I have at the bottom of my page, how appropriate:

5. I am not trying to be funny mate, just thought I should let you know there are far better regiments out there! You should try and get in, you mught have to go back to school for a bit though.
  6. You should brush your teeth more so you don't have that problem!
  7. the RLC isnt a regiment anyway, its a Corps. Yes it has regiments in it but thats not the point
  8. I see what you did there, you did it wrong and thats why you failed the course. Is that why you joined the Army? Because you failed the RAF aptitude test?
  9. this has to be a wind up by a regular ARRSEr
  10. I call Wah.

If this guy was in the RAF Regt he would know that they no longer have Rapier.
  11. Fixed it for you, no charge. Actually you very rarely charge when defending an airfield miles behind the front line.
  12. Excellent! If the original poster was really RAF Regt He would know that they are good, almost as good as TA Infantry who seem to be able to carry out their role of airfield protection pretty well. Not in the same league as the booties tho..............
  13. RAF does Care in the Community?
  14. Is this supposed to be funny or clever?

15. someone's bored !