RAF Reg Pre Para Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticky...I was referring to their role pre boarding and in flight can't ever recall seeing RAF PJI's following us out when we jumped, not sure why they would need to tbh once we were out the door their job was pretty much done...
It was a trials unit. They where not jumping as part of an exercise but to test stuff like how to jump with new equipment.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Does P coy or RAF Reg Pre Para last as long as this thread?

eye digress

Clanker
Stretcher race on pre para is 3 mile wich is shorter than p-coy however there only 5 troops to a stretcher 4 on 1 reserve i understand that p-coy is teams of 16 men but not sure correct me if im wrong- time limit is 20 min but youll be beasted around so the time limit dosent acctully matter and this is done the same as p-coy wearing webbing and helmet.

That's some going, 6 minute and forty seconds per mile! Whilst carrying a stretcher!! Nails!!! LOL

gooneyboy

Clanker
If you want to be an airborne soldier join the paras, if you want to be looked upon as 2nd rate, join 2 RAF reg

Your choice

LEFT200

Clanker
If you want to be an airborne soldier join the paras, if you want to be looked upon as 2nd rate, join 2 RAF reg

Your choice
And if you want to appear as thick as pig shit, just spend your time searching for really old threads. I know one bloke called reg in the RAF, I shall tell him you think he's second rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.