RAF Reg MM winner question

Evenin All,
Having done some basic research through the LG and Regimental Association website I'm still coming up blank. Yeah I appreciate this should tell me something but I thought I'd see if the fonts of all Military knowledge could give me the definitive answer.

has a Rock Ape won the MM in recently military history I.e Iraq - Ganners?

If so where a outs if the info listed?

Any help greatly appreciated fellas.

Evenin All,
Having done some basic research through the LG and Regimental Association website I'm still coming up blank. Yeah I appreciate this should tell me something but I thought I'd see if the fonts of all Military knowledge could give me the definitive answer.

The MM ceased in 1993, thereafter, the MC was awarded.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Well talk about "learning something new everyday" didn't realise the MM is no long issued.

Bugger, the 2 I've just awarded myself for 96 I'll have to reprint!!

Cheers for the help fellas.

They have been known to award themselves some M&Ms (along with snickers, mars bars, twix etc) on completion of yet another successful NAAFI perimeter guard ^~

Evenin All,

Gallantry awards are not won, its not a fcuking competition! They are hard earned and awarded.

Latest Threads