• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAF poofters

I knew the RAF were a bunch of namby pamby poofters but bloody hell 8O
CHOPPERS AWAY

Nov 29 2004

RAF 'copter pilots get sex change..paid for by MoD

By Nathan Yates Exclusive

TWO RAF helicopter instructors at the same base have had sex swap ops - paid for by army chiefs.

The male squadron leaders, both married, are now called Sue Brown and Toni Dewhurst.

The pair, back at work after each had £30,000 surgery, wear female uniforms and insist on being called Madam.

One officer said: "Dewhurst used to have a large moustache and they are quite burly types. Neither looks too feminine.

"Brown throws a wobbly if anyone calls her Sir. Both are very prickly about it.

"They have families and I'm not sure what their wives think. By and large the men just get on with the job. But it can be difficult not to find it amusing."

Sue, the more senior of the two, is an ex-Phantom jet pilot while Toni used to be called Tony. Photos of them as men and as women adorn the walls of RAF Valley in Anglesey.

An MoD insider said: "One RAF officer who wants a sex change is rare, two on one base is unprecedented.

"There are bound to be questions over whether the MoD should be funding this."

But an MoD spokesman said yesterday: "Gender reassignment is a medical matter, so we provide support in the same way as with other medical issues."

nathan.yates@ mirror.co.uk
:?

apparently , the hardest bit of the op , was surgically removing their grey slip ons and farahs.

after that the rest was a ...(ahem)..... snip.

Taken from the BBC website. Isn't the crab base just up the road from Nutts Corner? Any of these 'sex changes' based there?

Woman robs filling station

A woman armed with a baseball bat has robbed a petrol filling station in County Antrim.

She entered the premises at Nutts Corner about 1800 GMT on Tuesday and threatened the owner, police said.

The woman escaped with a sum of cash and a quantity of cigarettes.

Police described her as 5ft 5ins and of very broad build.

HGVTOO said:
Taken from the BBC website. Isn't the crab base just up the road from Nutts Corner? Any of these 'sex changes' based there?

Woman robs filling station

A woman armed with a baseball bat has robbed a petrol filling station in County Antrim.

She entered the premises at Nutts Corner about 1800 GMT on Tuesday and threatened the owner, police said.

The woman escaped with a sum of cash and a quantity of cigarettes.

Police described her as 5ft 5ins and of very broad build.

latest reports is she escaped in a helicopter :D

E

error_unknown

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
Just to keep things even....

http://www.pfc.org.uk/news/1999/army-dt.htm

Historical, but pertinent.
Army always leads the way 8O
Fair enough.

In the past, Sgt Maj Rushton would have been eased out of the ranks. But the Army is now committed to equal opportunities and is under growing pressure to respond to changing attitudes in society.
Actually, in the past Sgt Maj Rushton would have been dragged screaming from the Mess, beaten to a pulp by his fellow WOs/Sgts and then hanged from the nearest lamp-post. And a good thing too...

the biggest problem with sgt major rushton would be what to do about his/her/it's nickname....... they can hardly use "willie" anymore can they :D

And to think, I very nearly became a crab, passed aircrew selection and PV, thankfully I got a better offer. Probably just as well, I dont look good in latex, polyester or a frock. :lol:

why do they always choose such awful bloody names for themselves as well??? If you went through something like that you'd come up with something a bit more alluring than Joanne? No offence to any real joannes out there!!!

The good old Rejected Army Failures do they have a persecution complex or some thing. When their lads aren’t have ops to become not lads they are advertising at Gay pride march’s they most defiantly DO like it up them

Topper - I take it that a better offer than RAF Aircrew does not include any other Military job! I'm not Aircrew - I despise most aircrew. However, strapping yourself into the biggest, noisiest boy's toy there is, punching holes in the sky and not even refuelling it when you land is not a bad way to earn a living!
RAF - we check in, not dig in.

Latest Threads