RAF poofters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Nov 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I knew the RAF were a bunch of namby pamby poofters but bloody hell 8O
    :?

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

3. Still poofs.

4. I know some females that need sex changes to be female, are they a third sex already? I'm confused..... :?

Beebs x

5. apparently , the hardest bit of the op , was surgically removing their grey slip ons and farahs.

after that the rest was a ...(ahem)..... snip.

6. Taken from the BBC website. Isn't the crab base just up the road from Nutts Corner? Any of these 'sex changes' based there?

Woman robs filling station

A woman armed with a baseball bat has robbed a petrol filling station in County Antrim.

She entered the premises at Nutts Corner about 1800 GMT on Tuesday and threatened the owner, police said.

The woman escaped with a sum of cash and a quantity of cigarettes.

Police described her as 5ft 5ins and of very broad build.

7. and a handlebar moustache. :D

8. latest reports is she escaped in a helicopter :D

9. W*nkers, gas them

10. Suggests a whole new meaning to 'chocks away!' :D

11. Fair enough.

Actually, in the past Sgt Maj Rushton would have been dragged screaming from the Mess, beaten to a pulp by his fellow WOs/Sgts and then hanged from the nearest lamp-post. And a good thing too...

12. the biggest problem with sgt major rushton would be what to do about his/her/it's nickname....... they can hardly use "willie" anymore can they :D

13. And to think, I very nearly became a crab, passed aircrew selection and PV, thankfully I got a better offer. Probably just as well, I dont look good in latex, polyester or a frock. :lol:

14. why do they always choose such awful bloody names for themselves as well??? If you went through something like that you'd come up with something a bit more alluring than Joanne? No offence to any real joannes out there!!!