RAF Police receive Afghanistan campaign medals

S

Screw_The_Nut

After returning from Bastion, clearly isn't part of Helmand province...

So, why do we have the RAF/Navy feed on here, again?

ugly

LE
Love to know where you can find a fecking mars for less than 60 p nowadays especially as I remember them costing 2 new pence when decimalisation happened!

Love to know where you can find a fecking mars for less than 60 p nowadays especially as I remember them costing 2 new pence when decimalisation happened!
60p for a mars bar! Good grief! I have to admit I was shocked a few weeks ago when I had to pay £1.20 for a can of coke, but I thought it was just because it was at Heathrow!

60p for a mars bar! Good grief! I have to admit I was shocked a few weeks ago when I had to pay £1.20 for a can of coke, but I thought it was just because it was at Heathrow!
Been out of the country for 7 years and its gone to shite! 1.20 UKP for a coke!!!!!

S

syledis

Poundstretchers man, poundstretchers... you can even get a box of maltesers for ..wait for it, a pound there!!

Oh and its 4 for a pound!

From the site:
"During their six-month tour, 2 TPS searched and processed an average of 13,500 personnel and 5,300 vehicles per month, utilising military arms and explosives search dogs."
Why do I keep hearing Neddy Seagoon et al, "thems military arms thems is. Look at the way they go up and down in such a smart way" and dont even mention exploding dogs,

Latest Threads