RAF pilot wins moustache battle

#3
#4
I remember a Canadian who was in the RAF, flew Wessex when I was at BBK he had a huge handlebar job just like the ones from WW2 films! he was never told to shave it off even had the twisty bits at the end. that was a tash :D
 
#6
I find it depressing that, when 5 Paras have died in the last week, the media can get excited about the length of someone's moustache.

Litotes
 
#7
Litotes said:
I find it depressing that, when 5 Paras have died in the last week, the media can get excited about the length of someone's moustache.

Litotes
Seconded!!!!!
 
#9
Litotes said:
I find it depressing that, when 5 Paras have died in the last week, the media can get excited about the length of someone's moustache.
I wouldn't say they were getting excited about it, more 'reporting' it.

Yeah its been a shitty week but we will just get on with it as we always do.
 
#10
There is no doubt whatsoever that that is an impressive piece of face fungus; one a Battle of Britian ace would be proud of!

However, is it really worth locking horns with the Yank CoC when you're a foreign exchange officer on such a bone issue? I know, I know, point of principle etc etc - but the Amercian CoC is now going to think - 'bell end' every time. I know i f*cking would if a chopsy junior Yank under my comd did the same.
 
#12
It must be so hard to get on with life after having such a really bad week .

When ever i kiss my officer ,That's all i ever seem to do is come out in a rash when he kissed me with a moustach .
At least he agreed to get rid of it SORTED :)
 
#13
ADUX said:
There is no doubt whatsoever that that is an impressive piece of face fungus; one a Battle of Britian ace would be proud of!

However, is it really worth locking horns with the Yank CoC when you're a foreign exchange officer on such a bone issue? I know, I know, point of principle etc etc - but the Amercian CoC is now going to think - 'bell end' every time. I know i f*cking would if a chopsy junior Yank under my comd did the same.
Watch this space ADUX, wait for the next round of exchanges and the termination of the program by the septics. Point taken too, and a phrase grey man comes to mind, this RAF twonk didn't get that advice me thinks (I think his next promotion could be 11yrs away).
 
#14
Still, looking on the positive side, he'll be in with a shout next time The Painters rears its head - red wings & Meals on Wheels! :wink:
 
#16
Fancy an RAF type wanting such an iconic homosexual feature on his chops.
 
#17
rimsey84 said:
ADUX said:
There is no doubt whatsoever that that is an impressive piece of face fungus; one a Battle of Britain ace would be proud of!

However, is it really worth locking horns with the Yank CoC when you're a foreign exchange officer on such a bone issue? I know, I know, point of principle etc etc - but the American CoC is now going to think - 'bell end' every time. I know i f*cking would if a chopsy junior Yank under my comd did the same.
Watch this space ADUX, wait for the next round of exchanges and the termination of the program by the septics. Point taken too, and a phrase grey man comes to mind, this RAF twonk didn't get that advice me thinks (I think his next promotion could be 11yrs away).
Hopefully the “American CoC” will also have learnt something (about their own attitudes), from the experience. Or is that too much to hope for?!
 
#18
Only goes to show that Septics do not understand the meaning of the word, "Character", ie. "has", "shows", "denotes" etc.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top