RAF pilot wins moustache battle

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rimsey84, Jun 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's a bit more established than just a bit of bumfluff. Why should he get rid of it? No one's gonna see it at 37,000 feet.

2. Good man; obviously was'nt going to be intimidated by the Septic general. :)

3. I remember a Canadian who was in the RAF, flew Wessex when I was at BBK he had a huge handlebar job just like the ones from WW2 films! he was never told to shave it off even had the twisty bits at the end. that was a tash :D

4. Ace. Reminds me of this man.
    [​IMG]

5. I find it depressing that, when 5 Paras have died in the last week, the media can get excited about the length of someone's moustache.

Litotes

6. Seconded!!!!!

7. Tally bally ho!

8. I wouldn't say they were getting excited about it, more 'reporting' it.

Yeah its been a shitty week but we will just get on with it as we always do.

9. There is no doubt whatsoever that that is an impressive piece of face fungus; one a Battle of Britian ace would be proud of!

However, is it really worth locking horns with the Yank CoC when you're a foreign exchange officer on such a bone issue? I know, I know, point of principle etc etc - but the Amercian CoC is now going to think - 'bell end' every time. I know i f*cking would if a chopsy junior Yank under my comd did the same.

10. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Can anyone send him over a white roll neck and WW2 RAF battle dress just to complement the tache

11. It must be so hard to get on with life after having such a really bad week .

When ever i kiss my officer ,That's all i ever seem to do is come out in a rash when he kissed me with a moustach .
    At least he agreed to get rid of it SORTED :)

12. Watch this space ADUX, wait for the next round of exchanges and the termination of the program by the septics. Point taken too, and a phrase grey man comes to mind, this RAF twonk didn't get that advice me thinks (I think his next promotion could be 11yrs away).

13. Still, looking on the positive side, he'll be in with a shout next time The Painters rears its head - red wings & Meals on Wheels! :wink:

14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

thirded !!!!!