Raf pilot drinks brew.

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by Pillager, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RAF pilots in Afghanistan drink tea whilst waiting for a chance to get on the internet, having returned from a gruelling 12 Mile run in an air conditioned gymnasium in the dusty confines of Camp Bastion's 13,000 Hectare perimeter fence. Meanwhile an infantryman from the 9 Scots, observes his arcs and thinks of having a **** before getting into his Mozi-dome if the thunderboxes are free.

• Like Like x 5
  2. More !! tell us more!!

3. You missed out the see more here

4. Saw this and thought MOD RSS had gone spastic and run out of news!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Snail your link doesn't work!!!! (You little tinker)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Meanwhile MoD states that pizza deliveries can commence upon drivers completion of special moped RODET

7. You know you dont have to read those feeds if you find them so upsetting!

8. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

I think we were hoping to make ripping the piss out of them an Olympic Event for 2016.

I have small hopes for Team Selection though...

9. I don't find them upsetting at all, in fact they're a lot more interesting than Sluggy's last crayoning session tbh.

10. They are an interesting diversion and give us a chilling insight into the thought processes of the grown ups sending forth these gripping but not so ripping yarns.

11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Does "upsetting" mean ridiculous to the point of inducing hilarity and pointing and laughing these days?

• Like Like x 1
  12. But we are free to take the piss out of Ryan Air Farce at all times.

13. Is that the one where I told someone to shut up for being a ****, or the one where I told someone they should have a driver to take them to hospital appointments?

Stick to the cookery thread.

14. Stay off the meths.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That happened three years ago.