Raf pilot drinks brew.

RAF pilots in Afghanistan drink tea whilst waiting for a chance to get on the internet, having returned from a gruelling 12 Mile run in an air conditioned gymnasium in the dusty confines of Camp Bastion's 13,000 Hectare perimeter fence. Meanwhile an infantryman from the 9 Scots, observes his arcs and thinks of having a **** before getting into his Mozi-dome if the thunderboxes are free.

RAF pilots in Afghanistan drink tea whilst waiting for a chance to get on the internet, having returned from a gruelling 12 Mile run in an air conditioned gymnasium in the dusty confines of Camp Bastion's 13,000 Hectare perimeter fence. Meanwhile an infantryman from the 9 Scots, observes his arcs and thinks of having a **** before getting into his Mozi-dome if the thunderboxes are free.
You missed out the see more here

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Saw this and thought MOD RSS had gone spastic and run out of news!

You know you dont have to read those feeds if you find them so upsetting!
I think we were hoping to make ripping the piss out of them an Olympic Event for 2016.

I have small hopes for Team Selection though...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't find them upsetting at all, in fact they're a lot more interesting than Sluggy's last crayoning session tbh.

They are an interesting diversion and give us a chilling insight into the thought processes of the grown ups sending forth these gripping but not so ripping yarns.

I don't find them upsetting at all, in fact they're a lot more interesting than Sluggy's last crayoning session tbh.
Is that the one where I told someone to shut up for being a ****, or the one where I told someone they should have a driver to take them to hospital appointments?

Stick to the cookery thread.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is that the one where I told someone to shut up for being a ****, or the one where I told someone they should have a driver to take them to hospital appointments?

Stick to the cookery thread.
Things might have changed a tad since you last sat behind a desk, what was it? 3 years ago? Basically, just most of your posts recently have no relevance to the thread concerned!

I'm not biting, so you might as well just ******* crack on and pick on someone else.

thunderboxes no longer have shit in them due to burn bags, and they are cooler and more ventilated and more private than a mozi-dome.

the highlight of my day was finishing stag, going for a ****, then having a fag before bed - Only to be woken an hour alter by baking sun and some aggressive reminder we were on ops.

I love them. They give me the horn.