RAF or Air corps??

Hi everyone,
I am 16 years old and currently taking my GCSEs. I like the idea of becoming a pilot in the AAC after High school and was wondering: what is it really like to in the Air corps??

Royal Air Force

Hi everyone,
I am 16 years old and currently taking my GCSEs. I like the idea of becoming a pilot in the AAC after High school and was wondering: what is it really like to in the Air corps??
With written English like yours chum, I rate your OASC chances as slim to f**k all; hence the AAC will be a perfect choice. But V-M is right; holding a knife properly is extremely important.......

:p:p:p:p

On a serious note though, I am not convinced that the AAC necessarily have that much of a future as an independent air arm with just 38 Apaches and 34 Wildcats.
How many regiments is that worth in today’s money?

On a serious note though, I am not convinced that the AAC necessarily have that much of a future as an independent air arm with just 38 Apaches and 34 Wildcats.
It's still the most fun you can have without removing your trousers, and I wouldn't have minded which Service paid me to go wazzing and zooming.