RAF officers make a Great Escape

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by MoD_RSS, Oct 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Dressing up in women's clothes and prancing abut on stage as a distraction whilst naked men crawl up a dirty tunnel?

3. ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..- **** you too ;)

4. I tought it was a story about the next Tranche of redundancies!

5. [h=2][​IMG] RAF officers make a Great Escape[/h]

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Ministry of Defence
    Six RAF officers have travelled to the former 'Great Escape' prison camp - Stalag Luft III in Zagan, Poland - to re-enact activities which were carried out by prisoners of war (POWs) in their attempts to escape from the camp during the Second World War.

More...

Anyone for early retirement if you are all so busy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. And I bet one of them still said thank you when getting on the bus.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Interesting to see the Current SBO, was a guest of the Iraqis in 1990.

8. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Nothing to do with advertising all-expenses getaways in five star hotels then?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

You see, it is possible for a butler to be too polite.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Likewise. I thought that they had all had their applications for VERS approved. Anyway, I fail to see how this is in any way news Must be a slow day at HQ AIR. The more that the RAF publicise feeble attention-seeking headlines like this, the more that they will sink into irrelevance.

11. Who gives a flying **** about these worthless, posh, useless set of oxygen robbing *****

• Like Like x 1
  12. Except when flying top cover, but hey we don't need them for that do we? We can rely on those well trained professionals, the Yankers...

13. I know the MOD's hard up but executing dozens of RAF officers just to save redundancy payouts seems a little harsh.

14. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

My bold. This comment is going to get framed at Cranwell. It's the first time anyone has ever called an RAF officer "posh."

• Like Like x 2