RAF Officer Cadets get the 'Decisive Edge'

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Dec 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Whoopdee fooking do. And you wonder why crabs look like actual *****!!

PR machine my arrse!

Do you pay this twat for making RIFFRAF looking bad, you are actually a pongo aint you???
  3. ..."RAF Officer Cadets are being put through the final demanding tests at RAF College Cranwell before they graduate"

Pencil sharpening 101, Brylcream application for the beginner, Correct methods for barrier lifting (Knees bending, for the use of.). An attendance course for sure.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Oh, this thread should be good!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bet they don't get asked to do really difficult stuff like shape and shrink a berret
  6. [​IMG]
    This is a new serial... defend a blown up aircraft.
    • Like Like x 2

7. At least they can spell beret...anyway, only RAF Regt Officers wear berets; all others wear hats, No 1 or Caps, field service.
  8. Have you told them this?

9. Or as they are called at Sandhurst, which isn't part of the army as its an RAF establishment, "Assessed leads"
  10. One knows. And we oblige the Army by wearing those dreadful beret thingies on Exercises and when playing in the sand pit.
  11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

It doesn't matter what they wear. They still just hats.

Someone had to say it
  12. "Despite having no military background the RAF way of life felt very familiar and friendly; I really like that feeling - that's why I'm here today".

Pretty much sums it up.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. While working at JARIC I was informed by several Crab officers that there are only two types of RAF officer:

Pilots (AKA two winged master race)
    Everyone else - non pilot flying types (navigators) are near the top of this group, everyone else are scribblies (clerks etc)

14. What a wonderful waste of bandwidth.