RAF nominated for lesbian recruiter of the year award

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by MoD_RSS, Jan 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Never argue with an RSS feed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok, cant access the old one anyway?

4. I wonder what shit-storm would erupt if the any of the 3 services announced that they were elected by (pick any civ publication except "Viz") as Heretosexual recruiter of the year ? Or, for that matter, what would happen if the Police decided to create a White Police Officers Association or a Heretosexual Cops Association ?

We try too hard, I think. ******* minorities are the top irritant in society at the moment. Want to save some money and Bandwidth on DII/F MOD ? Then stop pandering to minorities like the lesbian, gay and transgender forums. They do nothing but engender an entitlement creed amongst them.

Rant-on: For Gay and Lesbian and Can't Deciders - "Frankly I do not care about your sexuality, so long as you do your job as a soldier. Do NOT expect any form of positive action from me. If I write you down on your SJAR / OJAR it is NOT because of your sexuality, it's because you're a ******* useless Soldier / Officer / Black guy / Black girl / Muslim / Irish / Scottish / Welsh person in uniform. "Soldier" is a gender and sexuality free term. Rant - off.

• Like Like x 2
  5. How about Gingers?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like lesbians.

Is that wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Have they snatched the title from the RLC then?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep....Gingers included. Sorry Gawrs...did I miss you out ? Depressed about it ? Good.

9. All good provided it occurs within Shariah guidelines and is Kosher.

10. I never doubted for a minute that the RAF would win this prestigious(?) award. ;-)

11. HHH

HHH LE