RAF nominated for lesbian recruiter of the year award

Ministry of Defence said:
The RAF has been nominated as recruiter of the year in the upcoming 'g3' magazine - aimed primarily at lesbian and bisexual women - readers' awards.

More...

I wonder what shit-storm would erupt if the any of the 3 services announced that they were elected by (pick any civ publication except "Viz") as Heretosexual recruiter of the year ? Or, for that matter, what would happen if the Police decided to create a White Police Officers Association or a Heretosexual Cops Association ?

We try too hard, I think. ******* minorities are the top irritant in society at the moment. Want to save some money and Bandwidth on DII/F MOD ? Then stop pandering to minorities like the lesbian, gay and transgender forums. They do nothing but engender an entitlement creed amongst them.

Rant-on: For Gay and Lesbian and Can't Deciders - "Frankly I do not care about your sexuality, so long as you do your job as a soldier. Do NOT expect any form of positive action from me. If I write you down on your SJAR / OJAR it is NOT because of your sexuality, it's because you're a ******* useless Soldier / Officer / Black guy / Black girl / Muslim / Irish / Scottish / Welsh person in uniform. "Soldier" is a gender and sexuality free term. Rant - off.

Yep....Gingers included. Sorry Gawrs...did I miss you out ? Depressed about it ? Good.

I wonder what shit-storm would erupt if the any of the 3 services announced that they were elected by (pick any civ publication except "Viz") as Heretosexual recruiter of the year ? Or, for that matter, what would happen if the Police decided to create a White Police Officers Association or a Heretosexual Cops Association ?

We try too hard, I think. ******* minorities are the top irritant in society at the moment. Want to save some money and Bandwidth on DII/F MOD ? Then stop pandering to minorities like the lesbian, gay and transgender forums. They do nothing but engender an entitlement creed amongst them.

Rant-on: For Gay and Lesbian and Can't Deciders - "Frankly I do not care about your sexuality, so long as you do your job as a soldier. Do NOT expect any form of positive action from me. If I write you down on your SJAR / OJAR it is NOT because of your sexuality, it's because you're a ******* useless Soldier / Officer / Black guy / Black girl / Muslim / Irish / Scottish / Welsh person in uniform. "Soldier" is a gender and sexuality free term. Rant - off.
All good provided it occurs within Shariah guidelines and is Kosher.

I never doubted for a minute that the RAF would win this prestigious(?) award. ;-)

Yes yes, we know - a hard as nails brigadier who doesn't nag. What I want to know is where does she stand on the question of lesbian accommodation on camp?

GirlsShowering8Cropped.jpg