RAF Mildenhall in Security lockdown. 18DEC17

Medals all round I suggest. Bloody good show, stopping a vehicle at a checkpoint. Heroes to a man etc.

No Shots fired by UK security! If only the Yanks had their own security !!! oops, look like they did, fcuking yanks shooting on UK soil :(

Last edited:
USAF security police, not the sharpest tools in the box - on load to the USAF, rocked up with my boss, US guard wouldn't accept that Winston WAS my boss because Winston was black and was dressed as an officer, mainly because he was.

As I've said before, the guard was black.....

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of clown tips up at a US military base and expects to get away with ramming the main gate. Reports saying US guys fired shots, I am surprised he wasn't turned into Swiss cheese. Maybe the guard had a stoppage?

Local Yokel trying to retrieve the poached Pheasant he shot...

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't know what kind of clown tips up at a US military base and expects to get away with ramming the main gate. Reports saying US guys fired shots, I am surprised he wasn't turned into Swiss cheese. Maybe the guard had a stoppage?
Special Needs wing of Islamic State.

Lets face it when it comes to accurate covering fire the Septic's are not your first port of call.