RAF Media drop Grand Slam on 617 Sqn.

fourteen2two

Old-Salt
A couple of electric golf buggies would make more sense, they have more seats a roof and can have storage boxes for kit etc. They have electric wagons on some units for stores use.
Some idiot is bound to fall off one in the wet and get hurt .
Worst case someone crashes one get seriously hurt not fit to fly or has to leave. Oh I will sue the RAF.

We all laughed at Sir Clive but that man was a misunderstood visionary.

I think the RAF would look rather dashing scooting about in a fleet of these.

images (2).jpg

TamH70

MIA
We all laughed at Sir Clive but that man was a misunderstood visionary.

I think the RAF would look rather dashing scooting about in a fleet of these.

View attachment 603934

Paint it red, add a couple of white stripes on the side, and you could be onto something there.

There'll be so much trouble when somebody paints a line of small swastikas along the side.

Awol

LE
You'd be ******* embarrased to have to FAM and have this on your FMT600.

Still

Special forces being equipped with 'combat e-bikes' to head behind enemy lines
That’s actually not a bad idea. All terrain electric bicycles. They aren’t using them to please Godless Greta, but because they are fast and silent and also have solar panels to recharge under the blistering Afghan, Iraqi, Iranian, Libyan, Chinese sun.

A far cry from the fat crabs looking stupid on E-Scooters because they are fat and lazy.

That’s actually not a bad idea. All terrain electric bicycles. They aren’t using them to please Godless Greta, but because they are fast and silent and also have solar panels to recharge under the blistering Afghan, Iraqi, Iranian, Libyan, Chinese sun.

A far cry from the fat crabs looking stupid on E-Scooters because they are fat and lazy.
A stealth bike? I doubt it.

Having solar panels suggests that it'll be ridden at night.

Riding it cross-country, 20mph, at night with no lights. The rider is going to be giving it "Oooh yer f**ker!", "B'stard!" and "Whose f**king bright idea was this?" every 50 yards.

Awol

LE
A stealth bike? I doubt it.

Having solar panels suggests that it'll be ridden at night.

!" and "Whose f**king bright idea was this?" every 50 yards.
Why? If a mobility scooter has a range of 45 miles on two small 12v batteries (each abut the size of a house brick), I’m sure an E-Bike, with possibly four or more batteries, carrying a similar load, should be able to go 100 miles or so in a single night, on a single charge.

Andy McKnob could probably have made good use of one.

Latest Threads