• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAF March...

I just watched the "One Show" on the Beeb. There was an interesting piece on the Crabs' favourite tune. Gyles Brandreth did a piece and there was footage of the RAF band doing what they gayliy do... an about turn on the march with setting off on the left foot? I'm not being pedantic... just sayin' like.

T

trowel

I just watched the "One Show" on the Beeb. There was an interesting piece on the Crabs' favourite tune. Gyles Brandreth did a piece and there was footage of the RAF band doing what they gayliy do... an about turn on the march with setting off on the left foot? I'm not being pedantic... just sayin' like.
I was in the middle of dinner when some blokes came on the TV screen. They were walking about playing trumpets, is that the thing you mean?

Getting more than two, or three of we light blue types going in the same general direction, at about the same time is an achievement of no little difficulty.

We don't do a lot of that shouting and stamping about malarkey, even the RAF Regt types do it quietly. Well after all with a pretty naff busman's uniform trying not to draw to much attention to yourself has always worked for me.

Anyone who watches the one show deserves all they get.
The other watches it for the incisive journalism, witty repartee with the guests, the sometimes tragic human interest stories and the cutting edge social commentary.

I watch it to see if Alex Jones's baps are getting any decent camera time or getting bigger, and yes as long as she didn't utter a single welsh syllable - I would

Attachments

The other watches it for the incisive journalism, witty repartee with the guests, the sometimes tragic human interest stories and the cutting edge social commentary.

I watch it to see if Alex Jones's baps are getting any decent camera time or getting bigger, and yes as long as she didn't utter a single welsh syllable - I would
You ******* Gayer - that's what Chloroform and Gags are for!:twisted:

Latest Threads