RAF March...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Negligent-Discharge, Dec 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I just watched the "One Show" on the Beeb. There was an interesting piece on the Crabs' favourite tune. Gyles Brandreth did a piece and there was footage of the RAF band doing what they gayliy do... an about turn on the march with setting off on the left foot? I'm not being pedantic... just sayin' like.
  2. With bands you can always be a bit creative... Or maybe the crummy wants to be 'unique'.
  3. I was in the middle of dinner when some blokes came on the TV screen. They were walking about playing trumpets, is that the thing you mean?
  4. Getting more than two, or three of we light blue types going in the same general direction, at about the same time is an achievement of no little difficulty.
  5. It's not march, it's "By the left ... Mince!".

6. Fixed foc
  7. We don't do a lot of that shouting and stamping about malarkey, even the RAF Regt types do it quietly. Well after all with a pretty naff busman's uniform trying not to draw to much attention to yourself has always worked for me.
  8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Gentlemen and Jarrod, I rest my case...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. The army has RSM's and SDI's, the RAF have choreographers.
  10. Is that picture Liberace?
  11. Anyone who watches the one show deserves all they get.
  12. The other watches it for the incisive journalism, witty repartee with the guests, the sometimes tragic human interest stories and the cutting edge social commentary.

I watch it to see if Alex Jones's baps are getting any decent camera time or getting bigger, and yes as long as she didn't utter a single welsh syllable - I would

Attached Files:

13. You ******* Gayer - that's what Chloroform and Gags are for!:twisted: