RAF Launch Clothing Range

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DPMGuy, Mar 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guardian News story

Any suggestions for additions.

2. This will work wonders for the reputation of the RAF

3. Having worked with crabair a few times on tours I notice that they've sorted out their swimming shorts in advance (presumably for the hotel's they always seem to find themselves in...).

4. Im sure you would look good in them DPMGuy

5. As if they needed anything else to make them look gayer.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

OI! Cut that out!!

7. Yes quite. The correct way of writing it is "more gay" get yer english sorted before slagging off the crabs.

Then slag them off. :highfive:

8. Nice find! Will the Army follow suit and bring out there own line of wazzing Guards officers Cords, avaliable in such fetching colours such as pink and yellow?

9. Do they sell samsonite suitcases for op tours in there?

10. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Surely the Army will soon be revealing its popular range for 'laydees' - cellulite-revealing Ronhills and regimental t-shirts (size xxxxl only), with matching accessories consisting of scuffed stilletos, several small children (c/w bizarre names) and a grubby pushchair.

11. OMG - The Underwood brothers featured in the London 'Metro' this morning. I'm turning into Victor Meldrew here...... rugby, pilots, gay looking, all captured in one photograph. "Suits you sirs!"

Rory at least should be used to 'civvies' he spent most of his military life in them.... ah.. eeer... alledgedly.......

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Considering his 'cushy' flying career involved flying a Canberra for 100Sqn towing targets for missile practice,I'd agree there!
    Bloke had a chip on his shoulder the size of the Isle of Man.

13. Wegiments already have their own clothing lines (although maybe not as "official" as the RAF Collection).

Here, here , here and here for example.

Shouldn't the RAF Collection be all nylon and crimpolene?