RAF kill lots of shitehawk chicks

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by sunnoficarus, Jul 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Kinloss bomb dump was plagued with Terns & we used to get dive bombed by the little feckers going between the bomb prep sheds,we did get the bird control unit in a couple times but it was a loosing battle...
  2. Kinloss still IS plagued with them, a friend of mine has just been posted up there and is looking for inventive ways of killing the one that sits on the roof above his window sqwauking at all hours.

So far he's favouring bicarb of soda on bread to try and make it explode!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I was plagued by nesting pigeons whilst in an old married quarter in Cyprus. They were nesting in every nook and cranny behind the dilapidated guttering along the roof line and shitting everywhere.

I solved the problem by taping my diving knife onto a broomshank, leaning out of the bedroom windows and stabbing the chicks.

4. Couldn't help myself, had to ******* "LOL" at that.

You nasty ****.
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Tie bacon rind onto fishing string,bird eats rind & shits out the rind & string...bird on a rope!! (old poachers trick my dad told me..)
  6. Used to do similiar for poaching pheasants.
    Tie a couple of feet of fishing line to something, large hook on other end with a raisin as bait, I'm sure you can work out the result.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hunting pheasant with raisins, you are either a Pikey or Danny champion of the world. Incidentally I followed your advice and all I got was 2 feet of raisin threaded monofilament hanging off a crane hook above a building site.
    • Like Like x 1