RAF introduces press-up tests for women

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
acrab! said:
This topic has been done to death on e-goat and pprune sites!
But not on ARRSE... Are you afraid of those nasty soldiers laughing at you lot?

I never realised that females in the RAF didn't have to do them. It does seem a little strange that in an age of (almost) sexual equality that woment didn't need to do ANY press-ups.

Once again the media have gone off half-cocked! They have had to press ups just not full the press up. Which is made very clear in the line 'Amended RAFFT female press up protocol to a full press up.' to be found in the revised guidelines for Oct 2007 http://www.raf.mod.uk/structure/raffitnesstest2007.cfm

So may I say to Daniel Boffey,if I can read it and get it right, why can't you?!!

19 press ups or more for men. Thats a doddle

If you look closely at the picture at

You will realise how idle,ignorant and "Very Mentally Impaired" our f*ckwit journalists are :twisted:

Tory MP Patrick Mercer : "I am astonished that this excercise hasn't already been a staple of the fitness tests."

You and me both Pad!

Attachments

The RAFFT is a piece of piss, an average civvy could walk it. Army girls have to do proper press ups, whats the fuss? I know a few RAF photographers who'll be shitting themselves!

AWOL_and_loving_it! said:
Tory MP Patrick Mercer : "I am astonished that this excercise hasn't already been a staple of the fitness tests."

You and me both Pad!
Erm....it has.

Ever seen Crab females out on the town? Legs open 24/7

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 74
Good CO The Intelligence Cell 4
bullshit The Intelligence Cell 6