RAF imagery wing helps identify Gaddafi targets

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by MoD_RSS, Sep 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. So, some insanely expensive crab kit has not only turned up, been fitted, not fallen off or been replaced with concrete blocks to save money; has furthermore been found to work, and has actually adequately carried out the task which it was obtained to perform?

There's one in the eye for anyone who said these MOD RSS feeds are just PR claptrap with no newsworthy or remarkable content.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I do wish they'd bring it out on hard-copy; preferably something soft, strong, and thoroughly absorbant.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And more breaking news - The Pope is Catholic, bears have reportedly been seen shitting in the woods and ..............

5. .....my dog's got no nose.

6. I s'pose it looks better than "RAF does job"...but not by much.

7. Here's a better view of the 'Raptor Pod' in action.

ww1_graflexcamera.jpg

8. A blatent lie if I ever saw one. Are you insinuating that the RAF actually do some work?

9. msr

msr LE

But have the found the man himself, or has he just fled, under their noses, to Niger?

10. [​IMG]

RTR OMLT team strikes again.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yes, the tank-riders need a little more work, on the other hand it is carrying the approved traffic cone in case of break down.

12. Surely a sentence with the words RAF & Intelligence has got to be an oxymoron?

13. Ah but would the Canberra have done a better job?

14. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Large armoured trucks with soldiers loyal to Colonel Gaddafi have crossed the Libyan border with Niger in a convoy which could have been carrying the toppled leader.
    A string of up to 250 vehicles filled with well-armed Libyan troops crossed the desert border into Niger before heading for the frontier town of Agadez.

Read more: Libya: Huge armoured convoy leaves for Niger... but are trucks carrying Gaddafi? | Mail Online

However we can celebrate later when teh MOD_RSS chapie tells us how they took out a single hilux

15. Secret comms gear mate.;P

[​IMG]