• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAF. Half Arm |Intervals drill.

Just seen on the news RAF Lyneham parade and the crabs half arm intervals drill is the gayest I have ever seen.

The hand is put on the hip and they mince along until their elbow touches the next bloke. They probably sing out the timing as "I'm a little teapot"

Sorry I cannot link to a video to this as I am a computer biff but it is worth trying to find or watch.

Just seen on the news RAF Lyneham parade and the crabs half arm intervals drill is the gayest I have ever seen.

The hand is put on the hip and they mince along until their elbow touches the next bloke. They probably sing out the timing as "I'm a little teapot"

Sorry I cannot link to a video to this as I am a computer biff but it is worth trying to find or watch.

I went to one of the pass off parades a couple of years ago, I think I've got some video of it and it is gayer than big gay jarrod's big gay animal sanctuary.